- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- lowkeyHero» Installation
- Download the plugin
- Place NitroCommandBlocker.jar into your plugins folder
- Restart the server✅ Super Lightweight
✅ Block commands with little effort
✅ Fully customisable
✅ Protect your server
# > cb.reload
# > cb.list
# > cb.block
# > cb.bypass
# message that displays if a user doesn't have permission to execute a command
no-permission: '&4&l[!] &r&cYou do not have permission to perform this action.'
# return statement following a successful config reload
reload-success: '&2&l[!] &r&aConfiguration successfully reloaded'
# return statement after a command is bypassed by an OP or user with permission
bypassed: '&e&l[!] &r&eYou just bypassed a command, just letting you know!'
# message returned if '/cb' is used without arguments, or an unknown argument
- "&6&l[!] &e&lCOMMAND LIST"
- " &6/cb block &e<command> &f- &7Blocks a command"
- " &6/cb list &f- &7Lists blocked commands"
- " &6/cb reload &f- &7Reloads the config file."
# first message 'header' that is sent above the command list
block-list-header: "&6&l[!] &e&lBLOCKED COMMANDS LIST"
- " &6*&e %blocked%"
# usage message to be sent that includes the correct syntax to add a command
- "&4&l[!] &c&lINVALID SYNTAX"
- "&6/cb block &e<block>"
- "&eBlock &f= &7command to be blocked"
# return statement following a successfully blocked a command
block-success: "&e&l[!] &r&7You have set &e/%args0% &7to be blocked!"
## parses plugin usage
## Adds a blocked command
/commandblocker block <command>
## lists all active redirects from blocked.yml
## reloads the configuration files
▪ You're not allowed to decompile this plugin
▪ You're not allowed to claim it as your own
▪ You're not allowed to resell this plugin
Command Blocker [1.8 - 1.16] 1.1.1
Easily block commands on your server