- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Dmck2b (Awesome banner in README.md!)
CBU allows you to block commands and tab-complete on Bungee and Spigot. It's free software. If you encounter any problems, open an issue on GitHub.
Minecraft 1.13 is not supported currently, but will be in the future. [more info]
CBU aims to be highly configurable and efficient. It allows to block any command by its name, automatically resolving aliases and blocking them. (by default) For servers with ProtocolLib installed on Spigot, it also offers to block tab-completion for blocked commands. This is supported natively on BungeeCord.
So where do I get it?
You can get the plugin via either of these distribution channels:
Note: The plugin requires Java 7 or higher to function. Blocking tab-complete on Spigot will not work when ProtocolLib is not installed.
- This Spigot Resource entry. Check out that big blue download button.
- Latest development builds from my CI Server (may be unstable!)
- Compiling directly from source (if you don't trust me)
Installation Instructions for Spigot
For a basic installation:
For more information, find a more detailed installation guide in the wiki.
- Stop your server.
- Drop CommandBlockerUltimate (the .jar file you just downloaded) into your plugins folder.
- Also drop ProtocolLib and Yamler into your plugins folder, if you do not already have them.
- Start your server.
- Examine the configuration file at plugins/CommandBlockerUltimate/config.yml and configure to your likings. (Syntax|Default)
- Apply your changes by restarting your server.
- If you encounter any problems, feel free to open an issue on GitHub.
Why can't I block /? ?
You have to escape it in YAML. Read this.
Installation Instructions for BungeeCord
Please find the installation guide in the wiki.
Plugin Metrics Disclaimer
Plugin Metrics are small bits of anonymous statistical information sent to a server so I can have an idea of my plugin's usage and possibly make it fit your needs better. If would prefer not to send any data, you can find information on opting out of the program here. Find more general information about Plugin Metrics on this page. Check this page for an overview of the data that has been collected about this plugin so far!
Is this the same as Ultimate Command Blocker 420 by LaxWasHere?
Nope. See this post for details.
I have even more questions, suggestions or problems!
Good thing I have another extended FAQ covering common problems and how to get support. If you still have a problem after reading that, feel free to open an issue on GitHub, and I'll be happy to look into it!
Special Thanks to @Dmck2b for making that wonderful banner in the README it looks very good
If you want to be notified when this plugin updates, you can watch this resource (small link below the download button). For something completely different, try following me on Twitter.
Please, make sure you follow all instructions on this page before leaving a review. If you require assistance, please open an issue on GitHub, I'm happy to help you. (or ask for help in the forum thread) It is pretty much impossible to provide support in reviews.
Command Blocker Ultimate 1.5.5
This wonderful plugin allows you to block specific commands from being executed and tab-completed!