This plugin simply blocks any command that is specified in the config.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Kleidukos (Ayley)
- Languages Supported:
After the plugin is started with the server, a file is created in which an example is included.
Message: Leave the field blank for a global message.
GlobalMessage: Enter the global message here.
- As you can see, you can also add an alias for a command and permission to still be able to execute this command.
- If you enter none as the message, no message will be sent to the player.
- The permissions to still be able to execute the commands always have a prefix with BlockedCMD.
- With the example, the permission would be: BlockedCMD.help
To reload the config for the blocked commands, it is sufficient to enter the command / CommandBlocker or / cb.
Please let me know if a bug occurs.
You can also write to me if you have ideas for an update or would like to.
You can contact me on Discord.