- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Ever wanted to be able to spawn a silverfish and give it the ability to /help your players out? Well, you can do that now! With this simple and lightweight plugin you will be able to do that. You only need 1 command to set it all up!
You are able to use any command you like and you are able to give it to any mob you want.
- AddMonsterCommand <EntityType> <Name> <Command>:
- EntityType: The type of the monster (Sheep, Pig, etc)
- Name: The name that will be displayed above the monster
- Command: The command you want the monster to perform. You can use %Player% to use the player name in your command.
- RemoveMonsterCommand: Remove a command monster.
And here is a special picture of my helping sheep:
- MC.CreateMonster: To use the command AddMonsterCommand
- MC.RemoveMonster: To use the command RemoveMonsterCommand