- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
I'm dropping the support on this plugin. Use at your own risks, I won't be giving answers anymore.
See https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/command-signs.83312/page-23#post-4006084 for more information
This plugin provides to admins the possibility to create special blocks (Signs, Buttons or Pressure Plates) which when a player interact with them will execute the commands that has been set for this specific block.
Admins also have the possibility to grant temporary permissions to players.
E.g : if your players do not have the warp permission but you want them to be able to /warp arena by a command sign, you could add the temporary permissions :
You can also set required permission for the command block to be usable.
E.g : If you want only VIP people to go into a specific area, you could add the required permission
Basic tutorial (by ServerMiner) :
Basic Commands :
- Spigot 1.14 is only supported by CommandSigns version 2.1.x and 2.2.x
- Spigot 1.13 is only supported by CommandSigns version 1.6.8 and 2.0.x and 2.2.x
(See version history to get the one you need)
- Spigot 1.12 is only supported by CommandSigns version 1.6.7
- If your block is in a Worldguard area, you might want to add the Use/Interact permission in the zone permissions.
How to ask for help ?
These should be in every help request :
- Note the version of spigot you are using
- Note the version of command signs (/ncs version)
- Note any error in the logs
- Note the configuration of the sign that is not working
Command Signs v2.2.0
This plugin allows admins to create Command signs, button or plates. (1.16 & 1.15)
The plugin is great works the way its supposed to and the best part is you can create an economy for modded items with this on a magma 1.12 server. the only feature that would be nice to be implemented is already a feature in later versions but would be nice in the 1.12 versions which is cost because when i setup the command sign i have to do /eco take from the player and /give so then they can use the command sign as much as they want and when it reaches the bottom of the allowed balance in essentialsx it just gives instead of taking. cost feature on 1.12.2 would be amazing and make sign shops for modded items a blessing.