- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/saint-just/CommandTraderCommand Trader is a lightweight plugin that removes the default Wandering Trader menu and allows you to assign any command you like to him. Additionally, you can set the Trader's name and even a greeting message.
All settings are done from the config.yml. Keep in mind, players must have the proper permissions to use the command you set. I strongly recommend using either Shopkeepers or BossShopPro so you can set up your own shops, but the choice is ultimately yours.
This example uses Shopkeepers.
Permissions + Commands:
- comt.reload - /comt reload -
- comt.use - Required for Interaction -
Please submit any bug as an issue on this plugin's repository.