- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
CommandAlert is a plugin that allows admins to know each command a player is using, even if the command isn't valid! This allows admins to monitor server activity, and determine if a player is exploiting a malicious vulnerability with commands, for example.
/commandalert - Enables command alerts for you.
/commandalert <Player> - Enables command alerts for another player, but only if they have the alert permission. (See permissions below)
/commandalert _reload - Reloads the strings.yml file.
/commandalert _update - Replaces the strings.yml with a fresh one from the plugin JAR.
commandalert.alert - Allows the player to use all CommandAlert commands.
commandalert.exempt - Exempts a player from having their alert status changed by another player.
- This plugin was inspired by CommandWatcher, and created when I was having issues getting it to run on later versions of Minecraft.
- This plugin is still in development. There is a list of planned features for this plugin.
- Even after active development, testing will be done on new versions of Minecraft to ensure future compatibility.