- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Only want to allow certain commands or block some commands completely? Download this plugin and install it and you will be able to do that.
- /commandblock : help menu & status
- /commandblock whitelist [command] : add a command to the whitelist
- /commandblock blacklist [command] : add a command to the whitelist
^ if the second argument is not given it will show a list of whitelisted/blacklisted commands
- /commandblock toggle <whitelist/blacklist> : toggle whitelist/blacklist
- /commandblock reload : reload CommandBlock
- commandblock.bypass : bypass command block
- commandblock.admin : use /commandblock
Code (YAML):command-whitelist: #whitelisted commands
whitelist-commands: false #if true, it will only allow commands in command-whitelist to be executed for players without the command.bypass permission
command-blacklist: #blacklisted commands
blacklist-commands: true #if true, it will prevent commands in command-blacklist to be executed for players without the command.bypass permission
command-not-whitelisted: '&cThis command is not whitelisted.'
command-blacklisted: '&cThis command is blacklisted.'