- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- English, Spanish & CatalanDo you have problems with your Staff when working with command blocks? Don’t worry! We have the solution! With our plugin, you will be able to let your Staff read and edit command blocks without any character limits!
But…the chat has limited characters…How can you avoid it?
Very easy! Our plugin has 6 commands, “/read”, “/edit”, “/continue”, “/space”, “/placecb” and "/settype".
When applying the commands, they are translated into colors. If you are not very familiar with this, you can check it out by clicking here.
- With “/read” you read the command block.
- With “/edit” you edit the command block. It also erases what it has written inside.
- With “/continue” you continue writing at the end of the command in the command block.
- With “/space” you do the same thing as “/continue” but you start with a space.
- With “/placecb” you can place and remove command blocks without the need of being OP.
- With "/settype" you can update the type of commandblock.
The permissions are very simple, to give all the commands, it’s just “commandblockeditplus.*”. To give a specific one, it’s “commandblockeditplus.<Command>”.
An example: “commandblockeditplus.read” or “commandblockeditplus.edit”.
The settings are very simple, you have 2 values, one is the time in which the action expires when editing or reading the command block and the other one is the selected language.
Our plugin comes translated into 3 languages: English, Spanish and Catalan.
Contact: [email protected]
Contacto: [email protected]