- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Customizable in language file (language.yml).
CommandButtons is an extremely customizable plugin that allows your server to automatically execute an unlimited amount of commands when players use buttons you specify.
• Extremely customizable: Change messages/language, toggle economy support, and more!
• Bind UNLIMITED commands to command buttons: and choose if they should be executed by the console or player (you can also make both execute a certain set of commands)!
• Simple, lightweight, and easy to use and set up: CommandButtons puts a minimal amount of load on your server! Configuration files are easy to understand and setup is as easy as 1-2-3!
• Works on versions 1.8.x-1.13.x: CommandButtons supports all those Minecraft versions!
• Support for pressure plates: Don't want players to press a button? Just let them step over a pressure plate!
• Economy support: If you enable the "economy" option, you can make your players pay via in-game currency to use a Command Button!
• Delays: Want your players to wait a few seconds before the commands you set are executed? No worries, CommandButtons' got you covered!
• Timeouts: If, for example, you want your Command Button to award players after a parkour game and you don't want them to spam click the button and get infinite awards, you can set a time out! Players will have to wait a specified amount of time between Command Button usages.
• Custom permissions: Want certain Command Buttons to be for admins only? You can make your Command Buttons so that players must have a certain permission for it to work!
• Reload command: ...because who likes to restart servers to make configuration changes?
• Automatic update checker: No need to check the forums every day for updates for CommandButtons! CommandButtons will notify you if there is a new update.
• And more!
Description: Main command for CommandButtons.
Aliases: /commandbutton, /cb, /cbs, /cmdbutton, /cmdbuttons
Description: Shows a list of commands for CommandButtons.
Description: Reloads all of CommandButtons' files (configuration.yml, language.yml, buttons.yml).
/commandbuttons create <button_name>
Description: Make the button your crosshair is on a CommandButton named <button_name>.
Standalone Permission: commandbuttons.updates
Description: Notifies the user on join if there is a new update. They will not be notified if the server is using the latest version.
1) Download the plugin and install it onto your server, just like other plugins.
2) Start the server and hop into the game. Customize your configuration.yml and language.yml to your needs, and reload the plugin. Look at an existing button/pressure plate or place a new button/pressure plate and put your crosshair on that.
3) Type /commandbuttons create <NAME-OF-THE-BUTTON>
4) Go to your buttons.yml file in the CommandButtons folder and open it.
5) Look at the example buttons configuration, and customize your button to your liking.
6) Type /commandbuttons reload to reload all the configuration files.
7) Enjoy your CommandButton!
Video tutorial coming soon!
CommandButtons is open-sourced! You can find CommandButtons' code here: https://github.com/Demeng7215/CommandButtons/
Metrics for CommandButtons can be found here:
If you are experiencing an issue with CommandButtons, need help with the configuration files, or would like to make a suggestion, please DM me or join my official plugin support Discord: https://discord.gg/bVK3fYq/
Support in private messages and discussions is also granted.
DO NOT USE THE REVIEWS FOR SUPPORT, YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE IGNORED!
DONE IN PROGRESS ISSUE
-add /cb list (displays current command buttons and basic info about them)
-implement tab completion
-auto download updates (toggleable) (suggested by @Misio12320)
-add button time-outs (suggested by @FRAGAXE)
-make update checking toggleable
-optimize/clean up/improve code (special thanks to @ChrisUMB)
-add pressure plate support (suggested by @Junac)
Suggest features/report issues in my official support Discord, or use the discussion section/private message me.
If you would like to support me and this resource, please consider donating!:
Your donation is greatly appreciated!
If you wish to support me but you do not have the money, please like and review this resource!
CommandButtons 3 [Execute commands when players click on specific buttons!] 3.6.0
Supports all types of buttons and pressure plates! Includes custom permissions, economy, and more!
- Improved Update Notifications and Enhanced Events Oct 21, 2018 at 2:25 PM
- TIMEOUTS and Fixes! Oct 21, 2018 at 2:06 AM
- Code Optimization, File Fix, and New Startup Message Oct 16, 2018 at 10:50 PM