- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Customizable in language file (language.yml).Dependencies:---------------------Vault, Economy Plugin Supporting Vault
SPONSORED BY REVIVENODE
Use code 'DEMENG' at checkout for 10% off!
Click on the banner for a massive $50 discount!
CommandButtons is an extremely customizable plugin that allows your server to automatically execute an unlimited amount of commands when players use buttons, pressure plates, and signs you specify- all customizable in a beautiful GUI.
• Extremely customizable: Change messages/language, toggle economy support, and more!
• Beautiful and easy-to-use GUI customization: Hate digging through configuration files, typing in the settings you want for your buttons? CommandButtons provides great GUI's for fast customization.
• Bind UNLIMITED commands to Command Buttons: and choose if they should be executed by the console or player (or both)!
• Simple, lightweight, and easy to use and set up: CommandButtons puts a minimal amount of load on your server! Configuration files are easy to understand and setup is simply drag-and-drop.
• Works on versions 1.8-1.14: CommandButtons supports all those Minecraft versions!
• Support for pressure plates: Don't want players to press a button? Just let them step over a pressure plate!
• Support for signs: Guess what? CommandButtons supports signs too! You can put a message on a sign and tell your players what happens when you click on it!
• Economy support: You can make your players pay via in-game currency to use a Command Button!
• Timeouts: If, for example, you want your Command Button to award players after a parkour game and you don't want them to spam click the button and get infinite awards, you can set a time out! Players will have to wait a specified amount of time between Command Button usages.
• Custom permissions: Want certain Command Buttons to be for admins only? You can make your Command Buttons so that players must have a certain permission node for it to work!
• Reload command: ...because who likes to restart servers to make configuration changes?
• Pre-configurated: CommandButtons has been pre-configurated in a way so it works out for most servers. Most servers wouldn't even have to touch the configs.
• Great support, quick fixes, open to suggestions: Fast and friendly support, fast bug and error fixes, and features that will most likely be implemented as long as you suggest it!
• Open source: This plugin is open-sourced! Feel free to take a look at the source code.
• And more!
Description: Main command for CommandButtons.
Description: Displays plugin information.
Description: Displays a list of available commands.
Description: Reloads all of CommandButtons' files (language.yml, buttons.yml).
/commandbuttons create <button-name>
Description: Turns the vanilla button, sign, or pressure plate you are looking at into a Command Button and opens the customization GUI. The button-name is only identification and does not affect its function.
/commandbuttons gui <button-name>
Description: Opens the customization GUI for the specified Command Button.
Description: Lists the current Command Buttons on the server.
Contact me if you are using CommandButtons 4. All CommandButtons 3 servers have been removed from this list.
Need help? Have questions? Experiencing issues? Just want to talk?
Please use one of the following support options:
Join My Discord: https://demeng7215.com/discord
Use the Discussions Section: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/352296/
Private Message Me: @Demeng7215
DO NOT USE THE REVIEWS FOR SUPPORT!
Resource Icon Image: https://www.freepik.com/
CommandButtons ~ Execute Commands on Button Presses 4.1.0
Supports buttons, plates, and signs! Includes GUI customization, costs, permissions, + more!