- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Customizable in language file (language.yml).
CommandButtons is an extremely customizable plugin that allows your server to automatically execute an unlimited amount of commands when players use buttons you specify.
• Extremely customizable: Change messages/language, toggle economy support, and more!
• Bind UNLIMITED commands to command buttons: and choose if they should be executed by the console or player (you can also make both execute a certain set of commands)!
• Simple, lightweight, and easy to use and set up: CommandButtons puts a minimal amount of load on your server! Configuration files are easy to understand and setup is as easy as 1-2-3!
• Works on versions 1.8.x-1.13.x: CommandButtons supports all those Minecraft versions!
• Support for pressure plates: Don't want players to press a button? Just let them step over a pressure plate!
• Support for signs: Guess what? CommandButtons supports signs too! You can put a message on a sign and tell your players what happens when you click on it!
• Economy support: If you enable the "economy" option, you can make your players pay via in-game currency to use a Command Button!
• Delays: Want your players to wait a few seconds before the commands you set are executed? No worries, CommandButtons' got you covered!
• Timeouts: If, for example, you want your Command Button to award players after a parkour game and you don't want them to spam click the button and get infinite awards, you can set a time out! Players will have to wait a specified amount of time between Command Button usages.
• Custom permissions: Want certain Command Buttons to be for admins only? You can make your Command Buttons so that players must have a certain permission for it to work!
• Reload command: ...because who likes to restart servers to make configuration changes?
• Automatic update checker: No need to check the forums every day for updates for CommandButtons! CommandButtons will notify you if there is a new update.
• Great support: Fast and friendly support all the way!
• Quick fixes: Issues are worked on immediately after I receive the report.
• Open to suggestions: Want something to be in the plugin? Just let me know and I'll find a way to make it happen!
• Open source: This plugin is open-sourced! Feel free to look at the code.
• And more!
Description: Main command for CommandButtons.
Aliases: /commandbutton, /cb, /cbs, /cmdbutton, /cmdbuttons
Description: Shows a list of commands for CommandButtons.
Description: Reloads all of CommandButtons' files (configuration.yml, language.yml, buttons.yml).
/commandbuttons create <button_name>
Description: Make the button your crosshair is on a Command Button named <button_name>.
Standalone Permission: commandbuttons.updates
Description: Notifies the user on join if there is a new update. They will not be notified if the server is using the latest version.
1) Download the plugin and install it onto your server, just like other plugins.
2) Start the server and hop into the game. Customize your configuration.yml and language.yml to your needs, and reload the plugin. Look at an existing button/pressure plate or place a new button/pressure plate and put your crosshair on that.
3) Type /commandbuttons create <NAME-OF-THE-BUTTON>
4) Go to your buttons.yml file in the CommandButtons folder and open it.
5) Look at the example buttons configuration, and customize your button to your liking.
6) Type /commandbuttons reload to reload all the configuration files.
7) Enjoy your Command Button!
Video tutorial coming soon!
For issues, errors, bugs, or suggestions:
Use the official issue tracker at https://github.com/Demeng7215/CommandButtons/issues/
For general support (eg. questions):
Join my official plugin support Discord, http://bit.ly/DemengsSupportDiscord
If you are unable to use the faster, better, and more efficient support methods: You can use the Discussion section or Private Message me here.
DO NOT USE THE REVIEWS FOR SUPPORT!
If you would like to support me and this resource, please consider donating!:
Your donation is greatly appreciated!
If you can't or don't want to support me financially, please like and review this resource!
CommandButtons ~ Execute Commands on Button Presses 3.10.1
Supports buttons, pressure plates, and signs! Includes custom permissions, economy, and more!