- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Customizable in language file (language.yml).Dependencies:---------------------Vault, Economy Plugin Supporting Vault.OFFICIAL PARTNER OF REVIVENODE
Use code 'DEMENG' at checkout for 15% off your first purchase!
CommandButtons is an extremely customizable plugin that allows your server to automatically execute an unlimited amount of commands when players use buttons, pressure plates, and signs you specify- all customizable in a beautiful GUI.
• Extremely customizable: Change messages/language, toggle economy support, and more!
• Beautiful and easy-to-use GUI customization: Hate digging through configuration files, typing in the settings you want for your buttons? CommandButtons provides great GUI's for fast customization.
• Bind UNLIMITED commands to Command Buttons: and choose if they should be executed by the console or player (or both)!
• Simple, lightweight, and easy to use and set up: CommandButtons puts a minimal amount of load on your server! Configuration files are easy to understand and setup is simply drag-and-drop.
• Works on versions 1.8-1.15: CommandButtons supports all those Minecraft versions!
• Support for pressure plates: Don't want players to press a button? Just let them step over a pressure plate!
• Support for signs: Guess what? CommandButtons supports signs too! You can put a message on a sign and tell your players what happens when you click on it!
• Economy support: You can make your players pay via in-game currency to use a Command Button!
• Timeouts: If, for example, you want your Command Button to award players after a parkour game and you don't want them to spam click the button and get infinite awards, you can set a time out! Players will have to wait a specified amount of time between Command Button usages.
• Custom permissions: Want certain Command Buttons to be for admins only? You can make your Command Buttons so that players must have a certain permission node for it to work!
• Reload command: ...because who likes to restart servers to make configuration changes?
• Pre-configurated: CommandButtons has been pre-configurated in a way so it works out for most servers. Most servers wouldn't even have to touch the configs.
• Great support, quick fixes, open to suggestions: Fast and friendly support, fast bug and error fixes, and features that will most likely be implemented as long as you suggest it!
• Open source: This plugin is open-sourced! Feel free to take a look at the source code.
• And more!
Description: Main command for CommandButtons.
Description: Displays plugin information.
Description: Displays a list of available commands.
Description: Reloads all of CommandButtons' files (language.yml, buttons.yml).
/commandbuttons create <button-name>
Description: Turns the vanilla button, sign, or pressure plate you are looking at into a Command Button and opens the customization GUI. The button-name is only identification and does not affect its function.
/commandbuttons gui <button-name>
Description: Opens the customization GUI for the specified Command Button.
Description: Lists the current Command Buttons on the server.
Need help? Have questions? Experiencing issues? Just want to talk?
Please use one of the following support options:
Join My Discord: https://demeng7215.com/discord
Use the Discussions Section: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/352296/
Private Message Me: @Demeng7215
DO NOT USE THE REVIEWS FOR SUPPORT!
Resource Icon Image: https://www.freepik.com/
CommandButtons ~ Execute Commands on Button Presses 4.2.1
Supports buttons, plates, and signs! Includes GUI customization, costs, permissions, + more!
- Color Fixes and Dev Notifications Fix Dec 16, 2019
- MASSIVE PERFORMANCE BOOST, HUGE OPTIMIZATION, CRUCIAL BUG FIXES, AND MORE! Dec 15, 2019
- Fix Permissions Aug 14, 2019
I was lookig for a way for younger players to get trough commands and found this awsome plugin, has really help me automating few commands, dev is very active, hope to see commands to target player done in the future and it will be even better, thank you for this great plugin.
Plugin with a nice idea, it does what it supposed to do, but there are various things that could be added/changed or fixed.
- Permission text from GUI is too long, so that it is displayed over the screen and you dont see it
- multiple command buttons from same command: /commandbuttons create <any specified button name> So it has the same configured command and you dont have to use the gui all over again to make multiple buttons with the same function
- item requirement for pushing (custom items too)
BUT I really appreciate your work. These are just features that from my perspective would improve the resource quality overall. I will add 4/5 star if fix will be applied and 5/5 when at least 2 of these important features will be addded. If i didn't noticed a function that has already been there, then sorry.
Amazing plugin for making fancy triggers. I have been looking for a plugin that allows using things like signs to do commands like join mini games. This plugin did not disappoint and with the new GUI feature its a piece of cake to set it up. Demeng7215 never disappoints with his plugins. Keep up the great work