Fixed coloring issue in the info message and fixed a duplication glitch in developer notifications.
CommandButtons ~ Execute Commands on Button Presses 4.2.1
Supports buttons, plates, and signs! Includes GUI customization, costs, permissions, + more!
Apologies for the long wait, but this massive update is finally ready for release! This update is so large, it almost became CommandButtons 5!
There are no configuration changes in this update, however there are a lot of other changes!
• Removed Remain API from the project -> File size SIGNIFICANTLY reduced!
• Now using my brand new API, DemLib for increased efficiency and performance!
• Completely re-did the configuration file...
• Fixed custom permissions not functioning at all.
• Added the ability to set the permission to "none" to allow all players to use the button.
Thanks to everyone on Discord who helped me with fixing this issue.
The Old Myron Siren#2673
Quick update that changes the native version to 1.14.4. Optional update and shouldn't affect anything.
Fixed an issue/bug where any player is allowed to use permission-restricted Command Buttons.
Thank you ZellR#4386 (on Discord) for reporting this to me.
• Fixed a crucial bug where the chat has to be completely silent in order for a Command Button to be properly created.
• Slight modification one startup message.
• Fixed "none" message showing when messages are removed.
• Added Korean locale. Open the jar in archive and put the ko_language.yml file into the CommandButtons folder. Then, rename it to language.yml and replace it with the current.Thomas1 likes this.
Introducing the largest update in CommandButtons history...
After 6 months of waiting...
The time has finally come...
For me to release 4.0.
• CUSTOMIZE BUTTONS IN-GAME: You are now able to customizable all of your Command Buttons...
CommandButtons is now switching to a DIRECT download, which means you are able to download older versions- keeping in mind that you will not receive support for legacy releases.
Also, once again: CommandButtons is not dead. CommandButtons 4's GUI management is just taking a lot of time. Please be patient and don't hate <3
Fixed the ConcurrentMethodException you may get on timeouts, and optimized the pom.xml (double maven shade plugins).
Page 1 of 3