Command Expectation is simple plugin, that allows you to add delay to any command. For example, you can add 1 minute delay to /spawn command to prevent teleporting in PVP.
- Add delay to any command you want
- Separated delay time for separated command
- Prevent command execution if player moves
- Use permissions to override delays
- All aliases of command supported (you don't need to configure delay for all aliases of command)
- commandexpectation.ignore — ignore delays for all commands
- commandexpectation.ignore.<command> — ignore delay for command <command>
Code (Text):warning-message: #You can configure messages
command-delayed: '&6Your command will be executed after &e%time%'
command-canceled: '&cYou moved! Command executiong canceled!'
command-twice: '&cYou are already waiting for this command!'
help: # command or command alias
time: 10s # Delay 10 seconds for command /help
tp: # command or command alias
time: 1m # Delay 1 minute for command /help
hold-position: true # If player moves command will not be executed
Time format used in config is same to format used in my plugins ReActions and PlayEffect. You can read more here
P.S. This plugin was created according to plugin request at rubukkit.org.
Command Expectation allows you to add delay to any command. Type /spawn and teleport after minutes.