CommandMySQL is a plugin for sending console commands from MySQL database!
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- You can specify multiple servers, as well as BungeeCord, where there is no RCON server.
- Also you can add command execution when the player is on the server or logged in.
Example MySQL:Code (Text):INSERT INTO `run_commands` (`command_id`, `command_status`, `command_server`, `command_player`, `command_command`) VALUES (NULL, '1', 'global', NULL, 'say hi!');
Example MySQL with player:Code (Text):INSERT INTO `run_commands` (`command_id`, `command_status`, `command_server`, `command_player`, `command_command`) VALUES (NULL, '1', 'global', 'player', 'msg Hello player!');
- command_id: AUTO_INCREMENT MySQL
- command_status: 1 - enable run command, 0 - disable
- command_server: server name execute command
- command_player: player nickname execute command on logged server
- command_command: the command that runs on the server
Code (YAML):server: "global"