This plugin allows you to create NPCs which execute any command you assign to them.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Depends on NPCLib and PacketListenerAPI
If you want to modify the name and skin of player NPCs, you will need NickNamer aswell.
- /cmdnpc create <name> [type] [command] - Creates a NPC with the specified name. Optionally you can specifiy the NPC-type (PLAYER, ZOMBIE, SLIME) and the executed command. (cmdnpc.create)
- /cmdnpc modify <action> [value(s)] - Allows you to modify the NPC settings (cmdnpc.modify)
- NAME - Changes the NPC name
- SKIN - Changes the NPC skin for players (independent of the name)
- list - Lists all configured commands
- add - Adds a command
- remove - Removes a command
- TYPE - Changes the command type
- PLAYER - Will be executed by the player who clicked the NPC
- CONSOLE - Will be executed by the console CAUTION: This can execute ANY command, including /op or /ban
- NPC - Will be executed by the clicked NPC (Commands like /say will have the name of the NPC) CAUTION: Just as the CONSOLE command, any command will be executed
- DELAY - Changes the time players have to wait before they can interact with the NPC again
- MESSAGE - Changes the specified message
- ACTIVATION - Message sent when players interact with the NPC too fast
- CYCLE - Enable/Disable command cycle. (Command will cycle through all available commands)
- /cmdnpc remove - Removes a NPC (cmdnpc.remove)
- @i - gets replaced with the player who interacted
- @p - get replaced with the closest player to the NPC
Code (YAML):#If enabled, skins will be saved locally which allows you to use skins a player doesn't have anymore
#If the plugin should use Bungeecord (enables /server command for NPCs)
Thanks to some of my Supporters:
Code (spiget-meta (Unknown Language)):SlZOd2EkUm9kI1J3YW1GeUooVWtXa2QzZFdGPk4rSmFWelV3WVZoYWJHUiNSbk5hVnpVdytHMDVlVnAzUCswa0okUk1NMEp6WkZka2NHSnBPRDBrSiRSalIzZypXakpzZFZ7VituWmlWekZvWW0xJCsxVkYrVzFrYlZaNVl6SnNkbUpxTUcqa2JWWjVZekpzZG1KcFYrMGtSMlYwSlE9PQ==
Please leave a rating if you like this resource.
Donations to support me or this resource are also very much appreciated.
CommandNPCs [1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9] 1.2.4
Run commands when interacting with an NPC
People listed here, are complete idiot's.
You guys should never use any technical device or the internet in general..
<h2>Stupid guys, who can't and shouldn't use the internet..</h2>
<p>To find on spigotmc.org</p>
Inventivetalent is making great plugins, you guys should just learn how to use it or at least read the description..and also this plugin is working without problems..
PS: I hope somebody uses the html-code above for his website lol :-)
NOTE TO EVERYONE IN RATINGS SECTION:
This plugin works fine, but the description has not been updated yet.
I found the correct info in a thread which lead me here - https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/cmdnpc
The correct command is (You must first have your NPC selected)
/npc addcmd <in console(true/false)> <customPerm/noPerm> <command>
Example - /npc addcmd false noPerm rewards
Works perfectly, but please update description