- Tested Minecraft Versions:
With Commands in Countdown you can add by player or by console commands which have to be executed after an amount of time.
- Permission which grants all rights.
- /commands help <1|2>
- Shows the help pages
- /commands info <id>
- Shows informations about an entry
- /commands createbyid <id> <time in seconds> <command>
- Create a command with a specific id
- /commands add <id> <command>
- Adds a command to an entry
- /commands addtime <id> <time in seconds>
- Adds time to an entry
- /commands delete <id>
- Deletes an entry
- /commands deletecommand <id> <number of line of the command>
- Deletes a command from an entry
- Number of line?? => Just type /commands info <id> and count the lines!
- /commands list
- Lists all the entries
- /commands saves create <id> <time in seconds> <command>
- Creates an save
- /commands saves info <id>
- Shows informations about an save
- /commands saves add <id> <command>
- Adds a command to a save
- /commands saves addtime <id> <time in seconds>
- Adds time to a save
- /commands saves load <id>
- Loads a save and converts it into a normal entry without being deleted after running its commands
- /commands saves delete <id>
- Deletes a save
- /commands saves deletecommand <id> <number of line of the command>
- Deletes a command of a save
- Number of line?? => Just type /commands saves info <id> and count the lines!
- /commands saves list
- Lists all saves
Info: commands and saves are not included!
ticks: 20 Ticks of the Minecraft Server are 1 Seconds in the real time. It depends on whether the server runs on 20 TPS (lagging free) or not.Code (Text):settings:
amountToLower: Means the value which gets subtracted from the timer each ticks-value.
In this case the timer of the plugin subtracts each 20 ticks 1 number of the time of running entries. You are free to edit it to your wishes.
A higher tick value is more friendly for your server ressources. But dont forget to change the "amountToLower" value, too!
The debugMode shows all running entries in the console.
A YouTube Video is coming ..
If you want you can make one, too! Feel free to send it to me.
- Language File
- Adding time if id already exists
- creating entry with an own id
- Command to create templates
- Time left in /commands list