This plugin was created because of my frustration of having to use multiple plugins for controlling the commands usage AND tab completions, and when I added some plugin I had to add its commands in multiple configs. No more. This one functions as command blocker and tab complete blocker. At once. One config.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Command Whitelist is a plugin that allows you to control precisely what commands players can see and use.
Compatible versions: 1.13+
- Lock selected commands behind permission
- Overwrite default "no such command" message with your branding
- Block tab completion
- Block command execution
- Block completion and execution of specified subcommands
- Bukkit-based servers (Spigot, Paper, Airplane, Purpur, etc)
- Waterfall (NOT Bungeecord!)
Having some issues? Make sure to check out Plugin Wiki.
Got questions? Join discord and ask them.
Found a bug or you think plugin is missing an important feature? Create an issue.
If you find any bugs please, do not rate 1 star and leave, but create an issue here, I will be more than happy to fix it!
--- some self promotion ---
Looking for a PvP Toggle plugin? Check out PreventStabby!
CommandWhitelist - Spigot/Waterfall/Velocity v2.4.1
Block commands, subcommands and tab completions!