Compact Homes + works entirely on 1.17
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This neat homes plugin strives for a compressed yet feature-packed system for setting homes. No, this is not like those plugins with only two commands, so check this out! It has:
- ⌨ Commands for setting and deleting homes, teleporting to homes and a help command;
- ⌨ An easy way for moderators to teleport to other players' homes;
- ⌨ Permissions for limiting the amount of homes a player can set;
- ⌨ Whitelisted worlds in which this plugin can be used;
- ⌨ Customizable messages;
- ⌨ Tab completion.
- /home OR /home help »› Show the help menu in chat;
- /home set <name> »› Sets the home of a player at their xyz-location;
- /home del <home name> »› Deletes the specified home of the player;
- /home getof <player name> »› Returns a list of homes that belong to the player, even if they are offline (only players with appropriate permission can see it).
- /hometp <path of home> »› Originally meant to teleport someone to a home when they use /home getof <...> (ran by the plugin itself). Only players with the cphomes.gethomes permission can use this command.
Bugs are inevitable no matter what, so be sure to let me know if you find any!
- cphomes.gethomes »› allows players to make use of /home getof <...>;
- permissions for max amount of homes. The config provides more information on this topic.