- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Compass Navigator or Navigator for short is a small plugin that allows you to set your compass' pointer location. As simple as that.
- /nav - Set your compass' pointer location to your current location.
- /nav x z - Set your compass' pointer location.
- /nav reset - Reset your compass' pointer location.
- /nav save <name> - Save your current compass location as "<name>".
- /nav load <name> - Load the saved location with name "<name>".
- /nav list - List all your saved locations.
- /nav <player> - Use your compass to track a player.
- compassnavigator.use - Use CompassNavigator.
- compassnavigator.save - Use the save/load/list functionalities.
- compassnavigator.player - Use the player tracking functionalities.
Many thanks to PolarizedIons for testing some features