• Added the support for SuperiorSkyblock2
Conditional GUI | Make your own conditionals GUI! [HEAD-SUPPORT] [1.13.x - 1.17.x] 0.5.1
Make your own conditionals gui to execute multiple commands!
• Added the possibility to make an unlimited number of panels
• Added a sub-command for each new panel
Please, remove or update your configs.yml file in order to benefit of the new update !
• Added the multiple permission support for the permission condition
• Added UP/DOWN/EQUAL keyword in front of each numeral condition
Examples:• Fix of an issue with invalid enums
"UP_KILL: 25" => It does mean that he must have more than 25 kills
"DOWN_KILL: 25" => It does mean that he must have less than 25 kills
"EQUALS_KILL: 25" => It does mean that he must have 25 kills
• Code refactoring
• Added custom heads from nickname or Base64 URL as GUI icons
• Added the option "head-texture" (works only with PLAYER_HEAD material)
• Fix of the exception if the mined material wasn't an actual material
• Changed "display-color" to "display-name-color" to be more explicit
• Some optimizations
(Please, make sure to update or delete your old configs.yml file!)
• Added SuperiorSkyBlock support (beta)
• Added individual block break condition support
• Renamed "mined_blocks" condition to "mined_total"
Check the conditions list to get the new conditions availables!
(Don't forget to update your config file if you were using the "mined_blocks" condition and rename it to "mined_total")
• Adding the possibility to color the display name of the GUI icons
(Please, update or remove the configs.yml file from your plugin folder)
• Fixed an NPE that you could get if the configs file is miss-configured
• The conditions are now case insensitive (ex: "MiNeD_BLoCKs:" will work)
• Added the support of McMMO overall level condition
• Added an options to make a rank reclaimable
• Added some errors messages
• Added an "Already owned" state to the ranks if not reclaimable
• Fixed an issue where the player could claim the rank infinitely
(Please, update or remove the messages.yml and configs.yml files from your plugin folder)Minecraft_Pundit likes this.
• Added two aliases to the command (/rankup, /rkup)
• Fixed an NPE when not dying from an other player
Page 1 of 2