- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Welcome to ConfigAPI's Spigot page! You can include the JAR file in your project as compile, this means that server owners and admins won't have to install any extra dependencies to get ConfigAPI working with your plugin. This API provides all YamlConfiguration functionality but adds some interesting features while simplifying the usage. A full guide on how to use this API has been created (see the wiki on GitHub)
Oh, by the way. This is an open source project (see license: MIT Licence) so feel free to do whatever you want with the source code.
- Easily work with several config (YAML) files
- Report missing options in the admin's config file (and automatically give their default value)
- A missing option can automatically be substituted by its default value so that your plugin will work just fine after adding a new option or when an admin accidentally deletes an option
- Copy a config file from your JAR file to the server with only one line of code
- Automatically copy the config file if that file is not yet present on the server
- This library works out of the box but you can easily tweak its settings
This library (technically not an API but ConfigLibrary doesn't sound right) does come with a few limitations which you should consider before using it.
If you need support, feel free to contact me on this forum through PM or via a GitHub issue.
- This library is focused on reading settings. So storing data or editing settings is not possible through with the exception of copying over a config file
- Only YAML files are supported. This is not the right address if you are using a different type of file.
Looking for a better server host? Search no more! Feel free to check out our partner!