- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Connect4 GUI offers the ability to play Connect4 with other players via chest menus! No more large redstone contraptions to play a simple game!
Prerequisite Skript Addons:
- Fully functional Connect4 game!
- A GUI system for ease of use!
- An invite system to invite your friends!
- Ability to spectate other games!
- Gaming statistics records!
- Incredible customization!
- SQL support!
- Ability to Pause games!
- Leader Boards for every statistic! (Wins, Loses, Forfeits, and Draws!)
- Connect4 Bots to play against!
Commands and Permissions:
- /Connect4 - Opens the GUI menu
- /Connect4 invite [player] - Invites a player to a game.
- /Connect4 invite [player] bet [integer] - Invites a player to a game with a bet.
- /Connect4 accept [player] - Accepts a pending invitation.
- /Connect4 deny [player] - Declines a pending invitation.
- /Connect4 spectate [player] - Ability to spectate games!
- /Connect4 stats [player] - Displays game statistics of yourself or another player.
- /Connect4 resume - Resumes a paused game.
- /Connect4 setStat [player] [stat] [integer]
Permission: connect4.use - Allows usage of Connect4
Permission: connect4.admin - Allows usage of the 'setStat' sub-command.
Using a separate database for the script is important! The script creates a lot of variables if statistics are enabled!
- Fix anything wrong, which will eventually come up
- Probably some other things as well
- Per-game modifiers [turn time-limit, blind (everyone's the same block), idk, some other things maybe]
To install: Place Connect4.sk and Connect4Config.yml in "\plugins\Skript\scripts\" and either restart your server, or execute "/Skript reload Connect4"