- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin was created to add a leveling system to Mobs. I noticed there may be one or two similar plugins, however none of them really gave the option to make a truly unique RPG experience through mob spawning. My plugin is extremely customizable, almost to a fault. You have the ability to set specific settings on a per spawn basis, or a global basis. The plugin gives full control over the leveling system.
Simple Tutorial Video:
- Leveling System - Mobs are assigned a level, determined by distance from the closest defined spawn point.
- Health System - Mob health is modified at spawn, in a way that works with other plugins that might modify the mob's health.
- Damage System - Mobs damage increases with level to provide a more fluid experience.
- Experience System - Mobs experience increases with level to provide a more fluid experience.
- Config GUI - Provides a nice easy to use GUI for the most user friendly experience possible.
- Naming System - Assign prefixes/suffixes based on the mob's level, that will also preserve the name assigned by any other plugin.
- /cqm settings - Opens GUI menu
- /cqm closestspawn - Shows World/SpawnNode closest to your position.
- /cqm clearmobs - Kills all leveled mobs (will not kill any NON-leveled mobs)
- conquestia.admin - gives access to all cqm commands.
There are two options for managing the configuration of the plugin, either by modifying the .yml files inside of the plugin folder, or by utilizing the /cqm settings command. I will only provide help with the menu config. If you modify the .yml files you do so at your own risk and will receive no assistance.
- Monetary Drop System
- More robust naming, allowing special names for mobs
- Loot System
If you like my work, donate toward a cup of coffee. Donate: paypal.me/ultiferrago
Conquestia Mobs 3.3.3
Mob leveling plugin based on distance.