- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- MeWhat it does:
To be clear, it reads the logs, and it executes a configuable command when a configured message appears in logs
To be complicated, this plugin hooks with log4j logger to read the logs, and when certain configured messages are contained in a log line, it runs one or more commands.
Default config:Code (YAML):messages:
#The plugin checks if the whole line contains a text, so that you can do that:
- "broadcast &cAn error was detected!"
- "plugman disable someplugin"
- "bc A plugin was disable to prevent errors"
#I'm not a complotist, that's only an example
"[ASkyBlock] Metrics loaded":
- "bc &bThe metrics spy is now looking your server"
#The plugin checks the line ignoring the case, so even if they write "MoThErfucKer" it will work
- "bc &4&lDon't swear in chat please!"
#Since the whole line is checked, let's have fun with sheduled commands. But it needs a command to be executed or a player message
- "mineResetLite reset mine1"
This plugin is really little, it could do much more than it actually does, so if you have any idea...
If you have a problem, let's speak in the plugin thread or by Discord: Black_Eyes#5538