This is a feature-packed web application that gives you the power to lookup anything CoreProtect is capable of logging in the most efficient way. CoreProtect, a Minecraft plugin, is developed by Intellii.
This web app is capable of looking up logged data as if doing it from the game. Some filters are ported to this plugin, such as:
In addition, this plugin makes it possible to:
- Lookup by action
- Lookup by username
- Lookup by block name
- Lookup by time
- Lookup data by coordinates and world
- View more than four results per page
- Filter out rolled back data
- View what was written on the signs (TBD)
- Search by keywords
- A web server with PHP 5.6 or above
- Required extensions: PDO, PDO-SQLITE or PDO-MYSQL
- A CoreProtect database used by CoreProtect 2.12 or above.
- If using SQLite in real-time, the webserver must be on the same machine as the Minecraft server.
Download the latest version and extract the .zip file somewhere on the webserver. You can also choose to use `git clone` to install this application. Go to the GitHub to check that out.
Edit all the necessary configuration from config.php. All fields are documented in the configuration file.
You must download the updated .zip file and manually migrate the config.php file over.
CoreProtect Lookup Web Interface v1.0.0-pre2
A flexible lookup web interface for CoreProtect 2