- Native Minecraft Version:
CoreProtect is a fast, efficient, data logging and anti-griefing tool. Rollback and restore any amount of damage. Designed with large servers in mind, CoreProtect will record and manage data without impacting your server performance.
CoreProtect is the #1 anti-griefing plugin, and has been actively developed since early 2012.
- Spigot 1.13:
- Spigot 1.12:
- Spigot 1.11:
- Spigot 1.9 - Spigot 1.10:
- Spigot 1.8:
What does it log?
- Fast efficient data logging.
- Fast rollbacks - no lag while performing rollbacks/restores.
- Multi-threaded to ensure server performance is never impacted
- No configuration required. Put the plugin on your server, and you're good to go.
- SQLite based data storage.
- Optional MySQL support.
- Easy to use commands.
- Perform rollbacks AND restores. Undo any rollback, anytime.
- Easy to use block inspector
- Advanced search-based lookup tool.
- Paginated logs.
- Automatic update checker.
- Multi-world support.
- Enable or disable any aspect of logging in the configuration file.
- Rollback per-player, or just do a global rollback to all damage around you.
- Specify certain block types to skip in rollbacks/restores.
- Restrict rollbacks/restores to specific block types
- Log basic player actions (such as when a player opens a door)
- Liquid tracking. Associate liquid flow with players
- Tree tracking. Trees grown from saplings show who originally planted the sapling.
- Restrict rollbacks/restores to a radius area.
- Supports Spigot permission system.
- Able to track blocks that fall off of other blocks. If a player breaks a block that had a sign on it, both the block and the sign can be rolled back.
- Easily delete old log data.
- Safe default parameters.
- Rollback or restore multiple players at once.
- Create per-world configuration files.
- Lookup, rollback, or restore by a specific action.
- Exclude multiple users or blocks.
- Preview rollbacks or restores.
- Use WorldEdit selections.
- An easy to use API.
- Works with Tekkit servers
- ...and much more!!
How to use the inspector.
- Log blocks broken by players
- Log blocks placed by players
- Log natural block breakage (ex: if a sign pops off a dirt block that was broken)
- Log bucket usage
- Log liquid flow
- Log tree growth
- Log mushroom growth
- Log vine growth.
- Log explosions (TNT, Creepers, Ghasts, etc)
- Log flint & steel and fire charge usage.
- Log fire igniting blocks
- Log blocks burning up in fires
- Log entities changing blocks (Endermen/Enderdragons)
- Log block movement (Falling sand/gravel)
- Log leaf decay
- Log player interactions
- Log Nether portal generation
- Log blocks moved by pistons
- Log crops trampled by players
- Log snow generated by snow golems
- Log items taken or placed in chests, furnaces, dispensers, etc.
- Log paintings and item frames. (With rollback support!)
- Log entities killed by players (animals/monsters)
- Log chat messages and commands used by players.
- Log player sessions (logins/logouts)
- Log player deaths
- Log username changes
- Log changes made via WorldEdit
- ...and the list is still expanding!
Once you have the inspector enabled ("/core inspect", or just "/co i"), you can do the following:
A Few Reviews
- Left-click a block to see who placed that block.
- Right-click a block to see what adjacent block was removed.
- Right-click (place) a block in a location to see what block was removed at that location.
- Right-click (place) a block in another block to see who placed it. (ex: place dirt in water to see who placed the water)
- Right-click on a door,button,lever,chest,etc, to see who last used it.
- "It's easy to use and lightning fast when it comes to rollbacks."
- "I've been running a MC server since before Bukkit, so I've used just about every block logger out there. CoreProtect is the best and the fastest."
- "Go with CoreProtect. It's fast, updated frequently, and logs WorldEdit."
- "Overall it felt more natural, simpler, and much faster to use CoreProtect than Prism, which just doesn't compare."
- "CoreProtect brings complex logging and rollbacks, whilst at the same time keeping a low profile."
Guides & Resources
Feedback & Support
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/H7HyPxz
Enjoy using CoreProtect and want to show your support? Donate here!
Thanks to HostHorde for sponsoring CoreProtect!
For any bug reports, please submit a ticket here:
Thanks for your support!
Fast, efficient block logging, rollbacks, and restores
Good plugin... for 1.12 users. The 1.13 update feels rushed and incomplete, and breaks WorldEdit a ton, which kills a *really* useful thing of this plugin.
Please open source this. This is a very useful plugin and there aren't any good replacements, and a lot of people want to help update it, going from other reviews.
To Plugin Users: Too much Instable and invalid records In recent version(1.13). New blocks and the blocks using new NBT structure(like shulker_box) will not be recorded. This plugin cannot "protect" your server's safety, but exposed it to dangerous. DO NOT USE THIS PLUGIN IN 1.13 ANYMORE.
To Plugin Developers: IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SUPPOSE THIS PLUGIN ANYMORE, PLEASE OPEN SOURCE THIS PLUGIN. IT CAN SPEED UP THE DEVELOPMENT OF OTHER SAME TYPE PLUGINS. THIS PLUGIN IS SPOILED EVERYONE'S TIME.
Full of bugs and there's no response from the devs.. I really disappointed.., this plugin has like 80k+ downloads and the devs didn't care about it..
If you're lazy to fix problems. Please just fking open source this plugin it would make ur life easier, and people can contribute and make this plugin better
Its better to open source it than just leave it like this. No one can fix or do anything because you're the one who has the source code.
I hope you'll consider to open source this plugin, since there's so many bugs that can be fixed in 15 mins by those good dev out there.
But terrible plugin and developer
He don't take care of any problem that plugin gives
Plugin just have to much well known bugs and developer won't do anything about it, i try to contact him, offered him money..no answer
he answer me 3 months ago that he will fix/improve his plugin in 1 month
That was lie, cause nothing is happening..he just wasting me time i can create 3 times more advanced plugin then this in 3 days, and you need 3 years to make plugin translatable, that requires 15 minutes of work.
Plugin is older then 3 years and still messages are not translatable
I will change my mind & review when developer start taking care of his plugin, there is 80.000 people that used this plugin and you still don't care about all those people that asked you for help..you don't deserve those downloads if you don't care about users at all