- Native Minecraft Version:
CoreProtect is a fast, efficient, data logging and anti-griefing tool. Rollback and restore any amount of damage. Designed with large servers in mind, CoreProtect will record and manage data without impacting your server performance.
CoreProtect is the #1 anti-griefing plugin, and has been actively developed since early 2012.
- Spigot 1.14:
- Spigot 1.13:
- Spigot 1.12:
- Spigot 1.11:
- Spigot 1.9 - Spigot 1.10:
- Spigot 1.8:
What does it log?
- Fast efficient data logging.
- Fast rollbacks - no lag while performing rollbacks/restores.
- Multi-threaded to ensure server performance is never impacted
- No configuration required. Put the plugin on your server, and you're good to go.
- SQLite based data storage.
- Optional MySQL support.
- Easy to use commands.
- Perform rollbacks AND restores. Undo any rollback, anytime.
- Easy to use block inspector
- Advanced search-based lookup tool.
- Paginated logs.
- Automatic update checker.
- Multi-world support.
- Enable or disable any aspect of logging in the configuration file.
- Rollback per-player, or just do a global rollback to all damage around you.
- Specify certain block types to skip in rollbacks/restores.
- Restrict rollbacks/restores to specific block types
- Log basic player actions (such as when a player opens a door)
- Liquid tracking. Associate liquid flow with players
- Tree tracking. Trees grown from saplings show who originally planted the sapling.
- Restrict rollbacks/restores to a radius area.
- Supports Spigot permission system.
- Able to track blocks that fall off of other blocks. If a player breaks a block that had a sign on it, both the block and the sign can be rolled back.
- Easily delete old log data.
- Safe default parameters.
- Rollback or restore multiple players at once.
- Create per-world configuration files.
- Lookup, rollback, or restore by a specific action.
- Exclude multiple users or blocks.
- Preview rollbacks or restores.
- Use WorldEdit selections.
- An easy to use API.
- Works with Tekkit servers
- ...and much more!!
How to use the inspector.
- Log blocks broken by players
- Log blocks placed by players
- Log natural block breakage (ex: if a sign pops off a dirt block that was broken)
- Log bucket usage
- Log liquid flow
- Log tree growth
- Log mushroom growth
- Log vine growth.
- Log explosions (TNT, Creepers, Ghasts, etc)
- Log flint & steel and fire charge usage.
- Log fire igniting blocks
- Log blocks burning up in fires
- Log entities changing blocks (Endermen/Enderdragons)
- Log block movement (Falling sand/gravel)
- Log leaf decay
- Log player interactions
- Log Nether portal generation
- Log blocks moved by pistons
- Log crops trampled by players
- Log snow generated by snow golems
- Log items taken or placed in chests, furnaces, dispensers, etc.
- Log paintings and item frames. (With rollback support!)
- Log entities killed by players (animals/monsters)
- Log chat messages and commands used by players.
- Log player sessions (logins/logouts)
- Log player deaths
- Log username changes
- Log changes made via WorldEdit
- ...and the list is still expanding!
Once you have the inspector enabled ("/core inspect", or just "/co i"), you can do the following:
A Few Reviews
- Left-click a block to see who placed that block.
- Right-click a block to see what adjacent block was removed.
- Right-click (place) a block in a location to see what block was removed at that location.
- Right-click (place) a block in another block to see who placed it. (ex: place dirt in water to see who placed the water)
- Right-click on a door,button,lever,chest,etc, to see who last used it.
- "It's easy to use and lightning fast when it comes to rollbacks."
- "I've been running a MC server since before Bukkit, so I've used just about every block logger out there. CoreProtect is the best and the fastest."
- "Go with CoreProtect. It's fast, updated frequently, and logs WorldEdit."
- "Overall it felt more natural, simpler, and much faster to use CoreProtect than Prism, which just doesn't compare."
- "CoreProtect brings complex logging and rollbacks, whilst at the same time keeping a low profile."
Guides & Resources
Feedback & Support
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/b4DZ4jy
Enjoy using CoreProtect and want to show your support? Donate here!
Thanks to HostHorde for sponsoring CoreProtect!
For any bug reports, please submit a ticket here:
Thanks for your support!
Fast, efficient block logging, rollbacks, and restores
Ever been griefed? I know players who have so many times! Ive used this as a Mod and now Admin on two servers i have owned. So simple to use and completely reverse any stealing or griefing or "accidents" with TNT or world edit lol. Only warning i give is to decide if you really want to log certain things, as the database can become massive (250mb+) in just a week logging everything. We do not log things, like sign text, mobs killed, world edit, logins, etc as these can easily be fixed normally or it is logged by another plugin anyway or is just completely unnecessary to most Admins.
This plugin saved my server. Heres the story.
I wanted to send a meme to my co-owner via discord since I thought it was funny. When the message failed to send, I realized something was up. I joined the server and the ENTIRE world was just destroyed. Lava everywhere, spawn gone, peoples houses missing, everything... I immediately searched for backups, but I forgot to set them up. I was devastated and felt betrayed. I was shaking and shocked. I just shut down the server that day.
Next day, I realized I had this plugin. I booted back up the server, and I immediately reverted every single block he has ever placed on the server. The server crashed two times in the process, but it worked in the end.
I am grateful for your work. Please keep working on this plugin for as long as you can. This message goes to all developers too that have worked on this amazing plugin. You saved a server. I'll also bet that there are people like me that had this experience. Honestly, the best part is that this plugin is fricking free. FREE! EVERY server NEEDS this plugin! It's so lightweight and fast! It never even caused an error for me!
Man, I just can't stop thanking you guys enough for your time and effort dedicated towards this project. Please keep going, and if I find a donation link, I will definitely donate.
Best anti-griefing plugin. Logs everything, you can find out basically anything and players will be shocked by your knowledge. Plus it provides rollbacks that work extremely fast and well. If you own a server and you do not have this plugin, you need to download it right now..