- Native Minecraft Version:
CoreProtect is a fast, efficient, data logging and anti-griefing tool. Rollback and restore any amount of damage. Designed with large servers in mind, CoreProtect will record and manage data without impacting your server performance.
CoreProtect is the #1 anti-griefing plugin, and has been actively developed since early 2012.
- Spigot 1.15:
- Spigot 1.14:
- Spigot 1.13:
- Spigot 1.12:
- Spigot 1.11:
- Spigot 1.9 - Spigot 1.10:
- Spigot 1.8:
What does it log?
- Fast efficient data logging.
- Fast rollbacks - no lag while performing rollbacks/restores.
- Multi-threaded to ensure server performance is never impacted
- No configuration required. Put the plugin on your server, and you're good to go.
- SQLite based data storage.
- Optional MySQL support.
- Easy to use commands.
- Perform rollbacks AND restores. Undo any rollback, anytime.
- Easy to use block inspector
- Advanced search-based lookup tool.
- Paginated logs.
- Automatic update checker.
- Multi-world support.
- Enable or disable any aspect of logging in the configuration file.
- Rollback per-player, or just do a global rollback to all damage around you.
- Specify certain block types to skip in rollbacks/restores.
- Restrict rollbacks/restores to specific block types
- Log basic player actions (such as when a player opens a door)
- Liquid tracking. Associate liquid flow with players
- Tree tracking. Trees grown from saplings show who originally planted the sapling.
- Restrict rollbacks/restores to a radius area.
- Supports Spigot permission system.
- Able to track blocks that fall off of other blocks. If a player breaks a block that had a sign on it, both the block and the sign can be rolled back.
- Easily delete old log data.
- Safe default parameters.
- Rollback or restore multiple players at once.
- Create per-world configuration files.
- Lookup, rollback, or restore by a specific action.
- Exclude multiple users or blocks.
- Preview rollbacks or restores.
- Use WorldEdit selections.
- An easy to use API.
- Works with Tekkit servers
- ...and much more!!
How to use the inspector.
- Log blocks broken by players
- Log blocks placed by players
- Log natural block breakage (ex: if a sign pops off a dirt block that was broken)
- Log bucket usage
- Log liquid flow
- Log tree growth
- Log mushroom growth
- Log vine growth.
- Log explosions (TNT, Creepers, Ghasts, etc)
- Log flint & steel and fire charge usage.
- Log fire igniting blocks
- Log blocks burning up in fires
- Log entities changing blocks (Endermen/Enderdragons)
- Log block movement (Falling sand/gravel)
- Log leaf decay
- Log player interactions
- Log Nether portal generation
- Log blocks moved by pistons
- Log crops trampled by players
- Log snow generated by snow golems
- Log items taken or placed in chests, furnaces, dispensers, etc.
- Log paintings and item frames. (With rollback support!)
- Log entities killed by players (animals/monsters)
- Log chat messages and commands used by players.
- Log player sessions (logins/logouts)
- Log player deaths
- Log username changes
- Log changes made via WorldEdit
- ...and the list is still expanding!
Once you have the inspector enabled ("/core inspect", or just "/co i"), you can do the following:
A Few Reviews
- Left-click a block to see who placed that block.
- Right-click a block to see what adjacent block was removed.
- Right-click (place) a block in a location to see what block was removed at that location.
- Right-click (place) a block in another block to see who placed it. (ex: place dirt in water to see who placed the water)
- Right-click on a door,button,lever,chest,etc, to see who last used it.
- "It's easy to use and lightning fast when it comes to rollbacks."
- "I've been running a MC server since before Bukkit, so I've used just about every block logger out there. CoreProtect is the best and the fastest."
- "Go with CoreProtect. It's fast, updated frequently, and logs WorldEdit."
- "Overall it felt more natural, simpler, and much faster to use CoreProtect than Prism, which just doesn't compare."
- "CoreProtect brings complex logging and rollbacks, whilst at the same time keeping a low profile."
Guides & Resources
Feedback & Support
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/b4DZ4jy
Enjoy using CoreProtect and want to show your support? Donate here!
Thanks to HostHorde for sponsoring CoreProtect!
For any bug reports, please submit a ticket here:
Thanks for your support!
Fast, efficient block logging, rollbacks, and restores
Tried updating thinking I could but realized the 1.15 download is still 1.14
Plugin works perfectly fine. Been running it for years. I've tried it on many builds, many beta builds and the likes. I've never, NEVER once had an issue or error from this plugin unless it was from user error.
All the people that mention this is a bad plugin or lags the server, or corrupts the server, are just horrible at maintaining, troubleshooting and addressing their issues on their server, and stab at a plugin that has no relation to it.
I fully support this. This has protected my server from corrupt Moderators with Worldedit privileges, and the likes. I've never regretted this plugin's uses and use thereof, and will forever believe it is the top 5 best plugins my server has event my worlds from being destroyed by griefers.
Keep up the good work, Intelli. Don't let the irresponsible, incompetent server 'owners' get you down.
You are the best.