CoreProtect is a fast, efficient, data logging and anti-griefing tool. Rollback and restore any amount of damage. Designed with large servers in mind, CoreProtect will record and manage data without impacting your server performance.
CoreProtect is the #1 most-used anti-griefing plugin, and has been actively developed since early 2012.
Latest 1.11: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/coreprotect.8631/download?version=129564
Latest 1.9: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/coreprotect.8631/download?version=125155
- Fast efficient data logging.
- Fast rollbacks - no lag while performing rollbacks/restores.
- Multi-threaded to ensure server performance is never impacted
- No configuration required. Put the plugin on your server, and you're good to go.
- SQLite based data storage.
- Optional MySQL support.
- Easy to use commands.
- Perform rollbacks AND restores. Undo any rollback, anytime.
- Easy to use block inspector
- Advanced search-based lookup tool.
- Paginated logs.
- Automatic update checker.
- Multi-world support.
- Enable or disable any aspect of logging in the configuration file.
- Rollback per-player, or just do a global rollback to all damage around you.
- Specify certain block types to skip in rollbacks/restores.
- Restrict rollbacks/restores to specific block types
- Log basic player actions (such as when a player opens a door)
- Liquid tracking. Associate liquid flow with players
- Tree tracking. Trees grown from saplings show who originally planted the sapling.
- Restrict rollbacks/restores to a radius area.
- Supports bucket permission system.
- Able to track blocks that fall off of other blocks. If a player breaks a block that had a sign on it, both the block and the sign can be rolled back.
- Easily delete old log data.
- Safe default parameters.
- Rollback or restore multiple players at once.
- Create per-world configuration files.
- Lookup, rollback, or restore by a specific action.
- Exclude multiple users or blocks.
- Preview rollbacks or restores.
- Use WorldEdit selections.
- An easy to use API.
- Works with Tekkit servers
- ...and much more!!
What does it log?
- Log blocks broken by players
- Log blocks placed by players
- Log natural block breakage (ex: if a sign pops off a dirt block that was broken)
- Log bucket usage
- Log liquid flow
- Log tree growth
- Log mushroom growth
- Log vine growth.
- Log explosions (TNT, Creepers, Ghasts, etc)
- Log flint & steel and fire charge usage.
- Log fire igniting blocks
- Log blocks burning up in fires
- Log entities changing blocks (Endermen/Enderdragons)
- Log block movement (Falling sand/gravel)
- Log leaf decay
- Log player interactions
- Log Nether portal generation
- Log blocks moved by pistons
- Log crops trampled by players
- Log snow generated by snow golems
- Log items taken or placed in chests, furnaces, dispensers, etc.
- Log paintings and item frames. (With rollback support!)
- Log entities killed by players (animals/monsters)
- Log chat messages and commands used by players.
- Log player sessions (logins/logouts)
- Log player deaths
- Log username changes
- Log changes made via WorldEdit
- ...and the list is still expanding!
How to use the inspector.
Once you have the inspector enabled ("/core inspect", or just "/co i"), you can do the following:
- Left-click a block to see who placed that block.
- Right-click a block to see what adjacent block was removed.
- Right-click (place) a block in a location to see what block was removed at that location.
- Right-click (place) a block in another block to see who placed it. (ex: place dirt in water to see who placed the water)
- Right-click on a door,button,lever,chest,etc, to see who last used it.
A Few Reviews
- "It's easy to use and lightning fast when it comes to rollbacks."
- "I've been running a MC server since before Bukkit, so I've used just about every block logger out there. CoreProtect is the best and the fastest."
- "Go with CoreProtect. It's fast, updated frequently, and logs WorldEdit."
- "Overall it felt more natural, simpler, and much faster to use CoreProtect than Prism, which just doesn't compare."
- "CoreProtect brings complex logging and rollbacks, whilst at the same time keeping a low profile."
Guides & Resources
Feedback & Support
Join #coreprotect on irc.esper.net | EsperNet Web IRC
Enjoy using CoreProtect and want to show your support? Donate here!
Thanks to HostHorde for sponsoring CoreProtect!
For any bug reports, please submit a ticket here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/coreprotect/tickets/
Thanks for your support!
Fast, efficient block logging, rollbacks, and restores
Recommend using this plugin for any type of server! Had a few issues with it previously but the issues were fixed which brought me back! Highly recommend using the /co purge feature for larger servers as the database file can get quite large and cause bigger issues. My suggestion would be to add a delay for co purge so i can set it to delete old data every week or so! Other then that, great plugin!
The plugin is amazing but, i'm not agree with the fact that people have to update spigot version to 1.11 to be able to use the latest version of coreprotect. I have spigot 1.10.2 and the good version of coreprotect but I have errors in the consol all time.
This is a great plugin on its own, I've seen tons of servers use this and I've been using this on my own server.
Sadly, it's a 3 star rating, because my server crashes constantly and leaves no exact reason to why it's crashing. I am blaming the crash on this plugin, because that plugin is named within the crash message a few times and this is the only plugin that I have on my server. I wish it was fixed, because my server is quite important to stay up, but I am not sure how to report crashes on this website.
I have lowered the rating for this plugin. Constant crashes break everything. If the server crashes, because of this while a player is online, your PC holding the server simply freezes and you lose ALL the data from what happened, while the server was online. If that happens, all you can do to recover from the freeze on the PC is to hold the power button for a few seconds to force shut down PC.
Again, I am fed up with all of the crashes this plugin brings, it outweighs the positives of the plugin now. I am uninstalling it now, because I have no other choice.