Download: CoreProtect v19.2
- Fixed component errors by temporarily disabling hover events (re-enable with "hover-events: true").
- Fixed teleportation command not always teleporting users to the correct location.
- Fixed certain crafting table interactions being incorrectly logged as inventory transactions.
- Fixed physics updates not being triggered when performing a rollback on wall blocks.
- Fixed WorldEdit data being logged when when a block wasn't actually changed.
- Fixed explosions not being logged when natural breakage logging is disabled.
- Fixed clickable coordinates not working on world names that contain spaces.
- Fixed outdated colour formatting when attempting to teleport to an invalid world.
- Fixed "user not found" error when incorrectly performing a lookup on a page.
- Fixed legacy colour codes not being properly parsed when processing components.
- Fixed ConcurrentModificationException when processing hopper transactions.
- Fixed ClassCastException when processing hopper transactions.