If you enjoy using CoreProtect, please consider supporting the project on Patreon.
Patrons receive early access to development builds, as well as other exclusive benefits.
Download: CoreProtect v19.5
- Improved performance of lookup indexes when using a MySQL database.
- Fixed blocks pushed with pistons not always being properly logged as being moved.
- Fixed armor stands being incorrectly logged as broken by magma blocks.
- Fixed dispensers incorrectly logging shears as being dropped.
- Fixed items from droppers not always being properly logged as dropped.
- Fixed invalid hopper transactions being logged when the destination container is full.
- Fixed item transaction inconsistencies when rapidly changing items in a container attached to a hopper.
- Fixed invalid item transactions being logged when hopper transaction logging is disabled.
- Fixed AccessControlException when execute access is denied by security manager.
- Fixed StackOverflowError randomly occurring when using chat components.