If you enjoy using CoreProtect, please consider supporting the project on Patreon.
Patrons receive early access to development builds, as well as other exclusive benefits.
Download: CoreProtect v19.4
- Changed connection timeout length for SQLite to reduce "database busy" errors.
- Improved console and configuration...
Fast, efficient block logging, rollbacks, and restores
Download: CoreProtect v19.3
- Added dynamic consumer pausing to reduce "database busy" errors.
- Fixed communication packet errors when using the latest release of MariaDB.
- Fixed NoClassDefFoundError when performing rollbacks with Spigot 1.14/1.15.
- Fixed NullPointerException when rollbacks contain data for missing worlds.
Download: CoreProtect v19.2
- Fixed component errors by temporarily disabling hover events (re-enable with "hover-events: true").
- Fixed teleportation command not always teleporting users to the correct location.
- Fixed certain crafting table interactions being incorrectly logged as inventory transactions.
- Fixed physics updates not being triggered when performing a...
Download: CoreProtect v19.1
- Added backwards compatibility with Spigot 1.14 and Spigot 1.15.
- Changed "rows:<count>" parameter to have a maximum value of 100.
- Improved missing donation key console message.
- Improved error message when attempting to use Craftbukkit.
- Improved performance when performing internal material comparisons.
- Improved performance of...
Download: CoreProtect v19.0
Download: CoreProtect v2.18.2
- Added intelligent logging deduplication for plant growth, liquid spread, and pistons.
- Added ability to perform radius rollbacks via console (must specify coordinates & world).
- Added hidden "mysql-server-statements" option for disabling server prepared statements.
- Fixed rolling back stairs and trapdoors incorrectly placing...
Download: CoreProtect v2.18.1
- Fixed double blocks, such as tall grass and rose bushes, not being rolled back.
- Fixed breaking a door incorrectly logging the block below it as also being removed.
- Fixed not being able to disable WorldEdit logging via the "/co reload" command.
- Fixed ClassCastException when performing 2.18.0 upgrade on some legacy databases....
Download: CoreProtect v2.18.0
- Added logging for bee entity metadata (such as if a bee is carrying pollen).
- Added logging for pre-existing sign text data when placing signs.
- Added logging for campfires lit via fire charges launched from dispensers.
- Added logging for commands stored in repeating and chain command blocks.
- Added legacy material and data value...
Download: CoreProtect v2.17.5
- Fixed CoreProtect not recognizing custom "plugin" folder locations.
- Fixed ClassCastException when other plugins trigger a malformed SignChangeEvent.
- Fixed NullPointerException error on certain dispenser transaction events.
- Improved performance of transaction handling in InventoryMoveItemEvent.
Download: CoreProtect v2.17.4
- Added logging for foxes modifying blocks, such as when eating sweet berry bushes.
- Fixed some container blocks not facing in the correct direction when rolled back.
- Fixed rolling back half of a double chest making the remaining half become invisible.
- Fixed missing "v" before version number on shutdown confirmation message....
Page 1 of 3