- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin adds the Coronavirus to your Minecraft server!
- ! PLAYERS IN CREATIVE WILL NOT BE INFECTED
- Every X amount of seconds a random player will become infected. Infected players receive slowness, poison, and hunger. Players already infected will not become re-infected
- Infections will last X amount of seconds
- Infections persist even after logout
- Infected players can infect others by punching them
- Players will be notified when they become infected and when they are no longer infected
- Chickens have a 30% chance to drop a Suspicious Egg
- Chickens will play a sound when they drop a suspicious egg
- When suspicious eggs are right-clicked (emulate eating), the player will become infected
- Egg drop feature is not supported for 1.8 servers
- Masks that players can wear to reduce infection by 60%.
- Masks have a durability of 3
- Each time a player avoids getting infected because of their mask, the durability will decrease by 1
- A sound will be played when a mask is broken from no more durability
- Players will become infected from eating raw food
Numerical config values are in SECONDSCode (YAML):settings:
The interval is the seconds in between each random selection of a newly infected player
/coronavirus <save|reload|mask> [player] [amount]
- save - will save infected data to infected file
- reload - will reload the main configuration
- mask - will give a player X amount of masks
Minecraft but with the Coronavirus!
for those stopid people fucc you we just want to have fun quarantine in our home and cant go outside just come on u piece of shid stop rate this plugin 1 stars also this plugin category is *Fun* dumb this plugin is teaching us to wash hands wear a mask and never go to outside home pls stop rate this plugin 1* dumb we just want to have fun if u kept comment this plugin is sux cuz blabla ur mom died soon amen idc
Brother, you're a pro, haha, I was just thinking of such a plugin, it's very cool.
I hope you keep updating it, to create different viruses inside the server, etc.
Do not listen to people who take this very seriously, you have to see the good in everything, you have to have a sense of humor, also this is a very good job. Greetings, congratulations.