UPDATE FOR Latest WG version Older version will NOT WORKING
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Cosmo_Z, Mrphpfan, ALLISKATA
WorldGuard 6.0 Beta 5
Allows administrators to charge users money for claiming a WorldGuard region and setting specific flags in their regions. This task was previously accomplished with plugins that charge for a specific command typed, like "/region claim *". The issue with this is that it charges the user even when a region is not successfully created due to errors with region overlap or names already being taken. This plugin solves that issue and adds the ability to create different types of regions and charge for setting flags in a region.
Installation & Config
- Player: /region claim regionName
- Player is charged $2500 if and only if region claiming succeeds (does not overlap, region name taken, etc).
- You need WorldGuard 6.0, WorldEdit, Vault and Economy plugins such as Essentials, iConomy first. (if you missing these plugin then plugin folder will not create)
- Download CosmoLandClaim.jar
- Place in your server's plugins folder
- Run your server to generate the config
- Reload the plugin or restart the server
- Charge users money for typing /region claim <name>
- Does not charge if the region claiming fails
- Auto flag pvp deny
- Supports claiming with UUID and player name
No permissions are set by default. You will need to set some WorldGuard and WorldEdit permissions to start, see the next section.
Necessary WorldGuard/WorldEdit Permissions
- No permissions for claim land
- wglandclaim.bypass.claim: No charge or any limits on claiming a region.
You need to add some other permissions in order for this plugin to function to your desire.
Required (IMPORTANT: You must add these perms to get this plugin work)
How to use
- worldedit.selection.expand : This is used for auto-expanding users region, see the config.
- worldguard.region.flag.flags.<flagname>.* : Allows a user to flag a specific flag on or off on their region. Replace <flag> with desired flag.
Select 2 points with the wooden axe using left and right click.
Credit to ALLISKATA for help with ideas and brainstorming.