Fixed a bug that caused editing a letter to increase the page count in the lore every time the command was run. Updating is not required, as the page count is purely aesthetic.
CourierNew | A unique mail system 1.2.9
Send and receive physical letters with a postman!
Hello CourierNew users! Sorry for the long delay between updates. I've been really busy at college. Over the break I found a small amount of time to push out a small update to add new configurability.
- Custom postman entity config option
- Config option for spawn distance from player
- Better text wrapping for editing letters - it no longer adds a new page every time!
- 1.15 native compatibility!
- Changed the sounds the plugin uses
Fixed a bug that made all mobs a postman if protected postman was disabled. Please update to avoid losing mobs!Malfrador likes this.
Sorry for the wait! I'm a bit busy preparing for college right now. I will try to update at least once a month! Here is a small update that fixes a couple small bugs, as well as add some small welcome enhancements!
- Letters with "To " in their message would refuse to send
- Sending to all players would also send to yourself
- Customization of the letter title in messages.yml
- SuperVanish support when checking for vanished...
A typo prevented the permission couriernew.help from working and wouldn't allow anyone to use /cnhelp
A typo was made in the code that prevented the permission for sending to multiple players to not work. It has been fixed.
This update brings a new, customizable look to your CourierNew experience, as well as a few handy features admins could use!
- Messages are now customizable in messages.yml. After updating, restart your Minecraft server to get the file. The default messages have received a fresh new look!
- You can now send a letter to multiple people at once! You can do /post and one of three ways to send to multiple players: separate names with commas (permission:...
This version fixes an issue with the postman being able to walk when they shouldn't be able to. I also tested this version in 1.14 and it works just the same! The only difference is the villager is no longer a librarian (white clothes) in 1.14.
Fixed an error on startup related to Ansi class not found