✪ CUSTOM PLUGIN LIST ✪
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin allows you to rewrite what is output when users run /plugins, /pl, or /?. It has a config file that allows you to set what is output.
CREATED FOR PLAY.OFFTHEBLOCK.US
Come play with us!
- /custompluginlist: Show a list of this plugin's commands.
- /cpl help: Same as /custompluginlist.
- /cpl seemessage: See the message players see when attempting to run /plugins without the bypass node.
- /cpl seemsg: Same as /cpl seemessage.
- /cpl reload: Reload the plugin's config file.
- cpl.help: Permission to run /cpl or /cpl help.
- cpl.seemessage: Permission to use /cpl seemsg.
- cpl.reload: Permission to run /cpl reload.
- cpl.bypass: Users with this node will see the real plugin list when running /plugins.
[CPL] Custom Plugin List 1.0.0
Display a list of words instead of your server's plugins on /plugins.
- FIRST OFFICIAL RELEASE! New permissions, commands, and config. Mar 19, 2021
- Hide /? and /pl as well Mar 18, 2021
- Fix for Older Java Versions Mar 18, 2021