- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Create your own melee or ranged weapons and replicate any first-person shooter. With advanced gun-mechanics and a huge number of customizable features, your only limit is your imagination!
Works on all servers above 1.7.2, but servers above 1.9 are not fully supported due to a Minecraft 1.9 bug that interferes with projectile collisions at close range.
Visit jectile.com for zombie survival and genuine Call of Duty in Minecraft.
- A stand-alone system. Does not require mods or Spout.
- Gun mechanics: firearm actions, iron sights, dual wield, attachments and more!
- Reloads: replicate reload-animations with CrackShot's reloading system - press Q to reload!
- Custom sounds: choose what sounds your weapons make!
- Custom recipes: create crafting recipes for your weapons!
- Shops: buy your customized weapons from established shops!
- Multi-world support: disable CrackShot weapons in certain worlds with ease!
- Mechanics: deal bonus damage on headshots, backstabs or critical hits!
- Flexibility: compatible with all region-protection and arena plugins such as MobArena!
- Flexibility: functions alongside all kit and economy plugins such as SignShop!
- Riot shields: introduce riot shields from the Call of Duty franchise into your server!
- Explosives: call in airstrikes, fire an RPG, deploy landmines or remotely detonate C4!
- Much more! For more information, view each and every module in detail.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I use CrackShot weapons with other plugins? (kits, arenas, shops, classes etc.)
- I configured my permissions file. How come players can still use all weapons?
- I modified the configuration. Why don't the weapons show up anymore?
- Can you please add <insert weapon name here>?
For those who are curious about what CrackShot is capable of achieving, but squealed like a little girl upon viewing the complete list of modules, you're in luck. The plugin comes with 18 default weapons, so you can jump right into the action! ... a very small taste of the action.
- Python: Revolver w/ tactical knife
- Frag Grenade: Explosive
- Riot Shield: Protection device
- Olympia: Double-barreled shotgun
- Hunting Rifle: Bolt-action rifle
- Type 95: Assault rifle
- AK-47: Assault rifle
- Flashbang: Tactical grenade
- Toaster: Incendiary landmine
- Harrier Strike: Precision airstrike
- C4: Remote-detonated explosive
- Trinket: Booby trap
- CocoPops: Cluster bomb
- Bazooka: Rocket launcher
- Desert Eagle: Dual pistols
- Carbine: Assault rifle w/ grenade launcher
- Gauss Shotgun: Advanced pump-action shotgun
- Putty: Remote-detonated explosive
- Minecraft visual bug:
- Projectiles that are launched at high velocities (>40) may follow a warped flight path. Generally, they will appear to either curve to the left or to the right. Do not be fooled though, as the projectiles will always be spot-on despite what you see!