Craft Inc. BorderProtection is a border protection plugin for Bukkit.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
You can define a rectangular or circular border for each world. With the ignoreborders permission, some players on your server can be able to go beyond the border.
Let your server create all the chunks within the border during times where no player is online.
You can find the latest version available as source code on GitHub
- /cibp help Display a help page.
- /cibp get|info Displays the border definition of the current world.
- /cibp on|off Enables / disables the border for the current world.
- /cibp set r <integer> Sets a new border for the current world. The border will be a rectangle which edges are <integer> away from the point of origin.
- /cibp set r <x1,z1> <x2,z2> Sets a new border for the current world. The border will be a rectangle defined by the two points given.
- /cibp set c <radius> Sets a new border as a circle with <radius> around 0,0.
- /cibp set c <center> <radius> Sets a new border as a circle with <radius> around <center>. <center> is specified as x,z.
Bugs and other Problems
- craftinc.borderprotection.set Allows to set the border and to enable/disable it.
- craftinc.borderprotection.ignoreborders Allows to go beyond the border.
- craftinc.borderprotection.generate Allows to start chunk generation.
Please use the Issue Tracker on Github.