Watch the demo here:
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Here's how to make a present:
Here's how to fill in the present:
- Get a crafting table, 8 papers, and any dye.
- Open the crafting table.
- Put the dye in the middle of the crafting slot and each paper at each of the other slots
- Congratulation! You just made an empty present!
Here's how to open the present:
- Right-click on the present to view a single row inventory GUI.
- Put your present items into the top row of the slots.
- Exit from the GUI.
Each present item will return its present content and (1 - 4) papers.
- Place the present into the world.
- Mine the present!
- Yay! A present!
Tested versions: 1.13.2 and 1.16.3
Plugin should work for any version between 1.13.2 and 1.16.3, but do include the error message at pastebin if there is any error.
Hmm.. I wonder what would happen if you put the present into its own slot...
- Separate plugin for 1.8 - 1.12
- Provide an option to store data to a database instead
- Verbose logging or console/file/database
Ingredients across versions may differ. Refer to the list below for the dye ingredient of any present block.
Format: COLOR("1.16.2 material name", "alternative old material name")
If you are using this plugin on your server, please leave down you IP :], I would like to know how it works on other server.Code (Java):BLACK("BLACK_DYE", "INK_SAC"),
Disclaimer: All player heads are obtained from https://minecraft-heads.com/custom-heads/search?searchword=present
Thanks to NBTEditor utility class creator too. Resources: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/1-...s-mobs-and-tile-entities.269621/#post-2639984