- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin adds additional functionality to the CraftControl RCON app (Google Play). Currently, this plugin adds the functionality to read chat messages of players, but there will probably be more features in the future.
Please note that all commands are RCON only and return data in JSON format.
- craftcontrolchat [timestamp] Returns all chat messages older than timestamp (ms since epoch) or all messages in its buffer in case the parameter is omitted.
- craftcontrolplayers Returns all online players with additional information like health, level, gamemode and UUID
- craftcontrolconsole [lineNumber] Returns all console (log) entries starting after lineNumber. If lineNumber is negative, it returns the last lineNumber lines. Maximum amount of lines is 10000.
- messageCount The maximum amount of chat messages it should keep in its buffer. Default is 100. Sensible values are between 50 and 500.