- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Brett Saunders, Matty Jones
- Languages Supported:
- English, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, German, Japanese, Spanish, Afrikaans, Dutch, French, Polish, Portuguese Brazilian
Craftory sets out to extend and push the boundaries of vanilla Minecraft, offering features only thought possible before with Modded Minecraft. After installing the plugin, your players can join without having to install or do anything and experience all the amazing features Craftory has to offer.
Currently, Craftory adds more technology to the game, with a fully-fledged Power System, Electric Furnaces, Ore Doubling, Generators, Power Cells and much more soon to come!! All of these have custom textures and functionality without overriding any Minecraft textures.
Version 0.3.0+ requires MC 1.17+
- Download the plugin JAR
- Drop the JAR for Craftory into the plugins folder of your server
- Run the server
Details on how to use the plugin can be found on our Wiki.
We will also be releasing an in-game guidebook at a later date.
WARNING: This makes use of Server Resource Pack! This is automatically set up, you must use it.
This current version isn't compatible with servers that use a custom resource pack. If you know-how, you can merge ours and your resource pack and it will work.
Version 0.2.3 onwards now requires ProtocolLib
There are currently no Soft requirements, but there are plans to include some later to provide extra functionality and compatibility.
- /craftory (/cr) - Base command of plugin
- /cr help - Lists commands
- /cr give - Gives the player an item from Craftory
- Arg1 - Player name to give the item
- Arg2 - Name of item or block to give
- Arg3 - Amount
- /cr recipebook - Shows a book for all recipes craftory adds, if you have give permission, clicking the item will spawn it
- craftory.command.help - To use the help command
- craftory.command.give - To use give the command
- craftory.command.debug - To use the debug command
- craftory.command.recipebook - To use the recipebook command
- craftory.command.reload - To use the reload command to reload Craftory config files
- craftory.craft - To craft Craftory recipes
How do I change the Translation Language?
Version 0.1.1 onwards supports translations. By going into the config file you can change the language between:
How can I add translations?
- zh-CN - Simplified Chinese
- en-GB - English, United Kingdom (Default)
- en-US - English, USA
- ru-Ru - Russian
- hu-Hu - Hungarian
- de - De - German
- af_ZA - Afrikaans
- nl_NL - Dutch
- fr_FR - French
- ja_JP - Japanese
- pl_PL - Polish
- pt_BR - Portuguese, Brazilian
- es_ES - Spanish
You can submit translations at https://crwd.in/craftory.
If your language isn't their message and we shall add it.
Why do I not see all the lang files?
If you delete the lang folder in plugins/Craftory when you next run the server new lang files will be copied out.
I broke a Water wheel or Windmill and it didn't disappear?
If the actual waterwheel doesn't go you can use the /minecraft:kill @e [type=ArmourStand,c=3] command to delete it. We recommend using a range so you don't remove all in the world.
How can I use my own Resource Pack?
Players can just put on their own resource pack, some GUI components may not line up properly, but items like the windmill that use wool texture will use the Resource Pack textures.
Server Owners can join our discord, download the resource pack and combined it with there own. In config, you can disable force pack and host yourself.
Please first read the documentation, this is still in ALPHA so we will be rapidly updating and improving it. This also means, there will most likely be a few bugs. If you need support or to report a bug, create an issue on our Github here.
Craftory Tech 0.6.0
Adding Machines, Electricity, Blocks, Tools and more with out mods, pushing Minecraft to its limits!