- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Connor Linfoot
Hundreds of hours has gone into this plugin over the last year. If you like this plugin please feel free to donate!
Please submit bugs, questions, issues and suggestions on GitHub https://github.com/ConnorLinfoot/CratesPlus/issues Do not PM me, I will not respond. Please check GitHub issues for solutions first and read the full information on this page. Do not post bugs that are critical to the plugin (if found) please email these to [email protected]
CratesPlus is provided as is without any guaranteed support. Posting in the discussion tab may get you help from other user's in Spigot but the best shot to get help from me is on GitHub, though I do not guarantee a response due to been busy with other things in life.
For help with configuration, debugging etc please check out the new wiki.
- Custom Crates!
- In-game editing!
- Item percentages/chances!
- Broadcast on opening of specific crates
- Firework on opening of specific crates
- Knockback if player opens crate without a key
- Keys can not be placed
- GUI when winning
- Easy to use and setup, even for voting systems!
- Multiple commands supported for a win!
- Holographic titles above crates, uses either Individual Holograms plugin or Holographic Displays.
- Openers - Customise how crates open! See a list of known openers here.
A full example config with notes can be found here to help you out with configuring the plugin, includes examples of perms, percentages/chances, commands, blocks and more: http://pastebin.com/grPRrSXp
It's advised not to use the in-game GUI if you edit the configuration file. As data will be lost due to the in-game GUI not supporting the same range of features as the config does. There is also a Wiki over on GitHub that has some documentation on the plugin.
- /crate settings - Allows you to edit crate winnings in-game
- /crate reload - Reloads CratesPlus config
- /crate create <name> - Create a new crate
- /crate rename <old> <new> - Rename a crate
- /crate delete <name> - Delete a crate
- /crate crate <type> [player] - Get a crate to be placed, place this in a protected area such as the server spawn.
- /crate key <player/all> [type] - Give the player (or all players) a crate key which can they be opened. Useful for shops and voting systems.
Before posting suggestions please check the list todo on the GitHub repo! Posting a suggestion already on the issues in git will get the suggestion pushed back!
- cratesplus.admin - Access to all /crate commands. Defaults to OP.
- cratesplus.updates - Any player with this permission will be notified of updates. Defaults to OP.
Github (Source Code & Development Builds): https://github.com/ConnorLinfoot/CratesPlus
Tutorial from the YouTuber Koz:
Portuguese tutorial from YouTuber AbsintoJ:
Tutorial from LtJim007
Screenshots are been updated and will be added again soon!
CratesPlus - Free Crates Plugin! [1.7 - 1.12.2] 4.4.5
A free and great crates plugin for Minecraft
Nice and useful Plugin! But can you add a Option to directly add the given keys to the /crate Claim menu? I have installed the MobArena Plugin and the Players who fight in the Arena and got some keys because of /crate key all EXAMPLE 1 cant take the keys with them after they finsish the MobArena.
I hope you will Reply me :D
This plugin is the best crates plugin iv'e seen out there (in my opinion.)
The only downside is to set percentages to items in a crate, all the items in the crate must equal to 100%. Like if you have 2 items in a crate, one must be 50% and the other must be 50%, or it could be 60 with 40%. So pretty much the items must be equal to 100% as explained. The plugin would be a lot better in my opinion if there was a option that we can choose how much percentage can be added to a item. Like to have 1 item with 70% then the other 50% and etc. But all around a great plugin, easy to setup crates, easy to config, and has holograms on top of the crates so you don't have to add the hologram. Also, you're able to configure items that are in the crate in game that which is a great feature.
(also, i added that long text of percentages for the people that are having trouble with it and don't understand how to set it up)
The percents don't work or when they do, the crate deletes itself and I have to restart again, after one reload, ONE! I even took a config that worked, copied it and the crate works. But out of no where, mid crate, the crate deletes itself. And allowing players to win kits for some reason doesn't work either.