NOTE: I haven't had the chance to fully test this update, so please report bugs over on the GitHub if anything appears for any versions. https://github.com/ConnorLinfoot/CratesPlus/issues
- Feature: Support for Bukkit/Spigot 1.14 - 1.14.2.
CratesPlus - Free Crates Plugin! [1.7 - 1.14.2] 4.5.2
A free and great crates plugin for Minecraft
- Bug: Fixed an issue that caused opening crates to not work on some 1.13.1 builds. This was due to the display name no longer returning its color codes, I am not yet sure if this is intended but this build does fix it in the meantime.
This update adds support for Spigot 1.13/1.13.1 and should still maintain full support for 1.7-1.12.2. Please report any issues on the GitHub repo. To make 1.13 support easier we did drop support for some ID based options as mentioned below.
- Feature: Support for Bukkit/Spigot 1.13.
- Removal: Removed support for winning `Item ID`, use `Item Type` instead.
- Removal: Removed support for...
- Bug: Updated the URL for Spigot update checks as the old one is now disabled.
- Feature: Support for Bukkit/Spigot 1.12.2.
- Feature: Support for Bukkit/Spigot 1.12.1.
- Bug: Fixed an error if you had more than 54 items to preview. This will include pagination in a future update.
- Bug: Added a null check to prevent an NPE if you didn't define winnings.
- Now forcing item types to be uppercase for commands just like items.
- Feature: Support for Bukkit/Spigot 1.12.
- Feature: You can now set the lore of a key in the config file. (Warning: changing the lore WILL break existing keys given to players)
- Feature: Added support for storing all meta data when using the built in GUI for managing winnings. This includes enchantments, potions, books, player heads etc.
- Feature: Added support for ItemFlags (1.9+). Check the list of Flags....
Removed some debug stuff I left behind :/
Page 1 of 4