- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Connor Linfoot
Please submit bugs, questions, issues, and suggestions on GitHub https://github.com/ConnorLinfoot/CratesPlus/issues Do not PM me, I will not respond. Please check GitHub issues for solutions first and read the full information on this page.
CratesPlus is provided as is without any guaranteed support. Posting in the discussion tab may get you help from other user's on Spigot but the best shot to get help from me is on GitHub, though I do not guarantee a response due to being busy with other things.
Note regarding 1.7: CratesPlus should work with Bukkit 1.7 but is not tested against this version. If major issues occur you can make an issue but its not promised to be fixed.
For help with configuration, debugging, etc please check out the new wiki.
- Custom Crates!
- In-game editing!
- Item percentages/chances!
- Broadcast on opening of specific crates
- Firework on opening of specific crates
- Knockback if a player opens crate without a key
- Keys can not be placed
- GUI when winning
- Easy to use and setup, even for voting systems!
- Multiple commands supported for a win!
- Holographic titles above crates, using either Individual Holograms plugin or Holographic Displays.
- Openers - Customise how crates open! See a list of known openers here.
A full example config with notes can be found here to help you out with configuring the plugin, includes examples of perms, percentages/chances, commands, blocks and more: http://pastebin.com/grPRrSXp
It's advised not to use the in-game GUI if you edit the configuration file. As data will be lost due to the in-game GUI not supporting the same range of features as the config does. There is also a Wiki over on GitHub that has some documentation on the plugin.
- /crate settings - Allows you to edit crate winnings in-game
- /crate reload - Reloads CratesPlus config
- /crate create <name> - Create a new crate
- /crate rename <old> <new> - Rename a crate
- /crate delete <name> - Delete a crate
- /crate crate <type> [player] - Get a crate to be placed, place this in a protected area such as the server spawn.
- /crate key <player/all> [type] - Give the player (or all players) a crate key which can they be opened. Useful for shops and voting systems.
Before posting suggestions please check the list todo on the GitHub repo! Posting a suggestion already on the issues in git will get the suggestion pushed back!
- cratesplus.admin - Access to all /crate commands. Defaults to OP.
- cratesplus.updates - Any player with this permission will be notified of updates. Defaults to OP.
Github (Source Code & Development Builds): https://github.com/ConnorLinfoot/CratesPlus
Tutorial from the YouTuber Koz:
Portuguese tutorial from YouTuber AbsintoJ:
Tutorial from LtJim007
Screenshots are been updated and will be added again soon!
CratesPlus - Free Crates Plugin! [1.8 - 1.16.4] 4.5.3
A free and great crates plugin for Minecraft
You need to check your plugin before uploading it to Spigot and asking people for donations, this plugin breaks 9 times out of 10 and on top of that, half the prizes don't even work. You need to fix this before you can call yourself a developer, you wasted hours of my time and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I do not recommend this plugin, if you're server is 1.15 or older, use CrazyCrates, otherwise use GoldenCrates, as that plugin actually works.
OK overall plugin but there are 2 major bugs which make this a less than ideal plugin.
1.) When the server resets, either manually or with AutoRestart plugin, the crates get messed up and trying to open one brings up an empty chest, even without a crate key.
2.) I opened a crate and landed on the Lord rank, one of our rewards, but I got the Creeper head instead. This is a very annoying bug and must be fixed.
These 2 bugs, along with the fact that you can't see what rewards you can get while rolling, and not being able to set odds, and the plugin being very loud overall, means this plugin is not recommended.
Simple and easy, but when i first time place chest the holo info does not appear, server restart helps (I am using Holographic Displays v2.4.5).
Is there an option to add money as reward? if no, could you add that option?
Is there an option to setup item win chance in game using gui or command?
Ich mag dieses Plugin und hoffe das es in Zukunft noch mehr Updates und Bugfixes gibt. Zum Beispiel werden alle cratekisten nach einem restart zu normalen Kisten. Und evtl eine Update Idee das man mit einem bestimmten Item in der Hand die crate auslösen kann wie als wen man die Kiste nutzt. Noch dazu wäre itemmetadata Support toll den ich hab es mit spawneggs versucht und es waren Dan alles eggs die nix gespawnt haben.
Ansonsten geiles Plugin, Daumen hoch an der Stelle :D
Yes the plugin needs update. But it is still the best plugin out there for this purpose. I am really looking forward for the update and I would even say make it purchasable. I would definitely pay $9 for an updated version of it.
One addition I would like is the ability to set percentage to be undisclosed.