- New options to disable and enable the Selling and Bidding features.
If you wish to use these new toggle options please add these lines into the config.yml.
- New messages in the Messages.yml. New Messages:...
Crazy Auctions v1.2.6
Ever want to have a market for players to Auction off by Selling or Bidding off items?
- 1.8.8 and down servers would get an error from the categories tab.
- A blank line from Crazy Auctions would appear randomly in Console due to old MCUpdate class.
- Damaged leather armor could be sold in the CA even if damaged items are turned off.
- Trying to bid on an item that has just expired causes an error in console.
- Bunch of code cleanup.
- Switched from the old MCUpdate class to the new MassiveStats class.
- New permission to force end auctions. "crazyauctions.force-end"
- Comment in the config.yml said Budding instead of Bidding.
- Small typos were found in the Messages.yml. Thanks to Fozzie for the pull request.
- Some permission plugins such as BungeePerms did not work with /ah sell <Price>.
- AuctionWinBidEvent: called when someone wins a bidding item. Only called if the winner is online.
- AuctionNewBidEvent: called when a player places a bid onto an item.
- AuctionListEvent: called when a player lists a new item...
- Error when MCUpdate goes down.
- Error from a method that was running async when it shouldn't have been.
- Cleaned up some code for easier reading.
Hello, this is a quick update to remove MCStats Metrics.
- MCStats metrics has been removed due to it being dead.
Hello, this is just a small update.
- Updater Message has been moved to async to stop any lag from coming from it.
- Internal auto updater has been moved to async to protect from making lag.
- New MCUpdate metrics. http://mcupdate.org/plugin?pl=61
Hello, here is a small update that adds a couple requested things.
This update contains some file changes.
Please add these new lines to stop any errors.
Add these lines under Line 31.
- '&e-- &6Crazy Auctions Help &e--'
- '&9/Ah - &eOpens the crazy auction.'
- '&9/Ah View <Player> - &eSee what a player is selling.'
- '&9/Ah Sell/Bid <Price> [Amount of items] - &eList the item you are holding on the crazy auction.'
Hello, this update fixes a couple bugs and also adds the /HDV aliases so players in Europe because they use that instead of /Ac.
- /HDV aliases to the command so some servers in Europe.
- Error in console when trying to get a players money.
- Players loosing items when inventory is full.
This update fixes a small bug that was reported. Minecraft 1.11 should already be supported and not break this plugin when updating to 1.11.
- Small bug with how the numbers work.Tyrelis likes this.
Page 1 of 2