Crazy Crates v1.9.11
Want some good quality crates without paying money for them? Then check this Crate Plugin Out.
- Now checks Off-Hand when checking for a key.
- Players opening a crate can no longer pick up items. This is due to users inventories getting full when opening a crate and caused issues.
- PlaceholderAPI placeholders can now be added to the following options. Commands, Items(Name and Lores), and Messages for each prize.
- Physical Crates did not take keys from the off-hand.
- NPE when...
Sorry for the recent issues in the plugin. I have been hard at work trying to fix all the issues the NBT tags have been causing for CC. If you have any issues please join my discord and report them to me.
- Normal items could be used to open crates as it removed ALL NBT tags when checking.
- When failing to open a crate with a key it always denies you.
- NPE from the NBT strip method.
- Crate Locations with bad crates now do not...
- New checks to make sure a key is taken from the player before starting a crate. This will make sure that if the key fails to be taken it will NOT open a crate. Otherwise, this allows a player to keep opening crates forever. Commit
- Updated the FileManager class....
- GUICustomizer: option can now use Player: option for heads.
- Crate's Display item can now use the Player: option for heads.
- A few NPE that would show when opening crates.
- Prizes with no chance caused NPE errors and broke the crate.
- Prizes using decimals caused NPE errors and broke the crate.
- CrateOnTheGo no longer knocks back players when they right-click a crate with the key in their head.
- A conflicting issue with TokenEnchantments.
- Default messages file had some small rewrite for the Not-Online option.
- Updated NBT-API.
- Quick Crate and QuadCrate would error when trying to display an item that's amount is set to 0.
- Sometimes wrong players were getting the prize.
Thanks to Hito and UnioDex for the PR this update.
- When a player is given a key they now receive the Obtaining-Key message. New Line
- Disabling the glass boarder disables the bottom row as well.
- New option in each crate that allows you to set the size of the preview based on the number of rows you wish to have from 3-6 rows....
- Player: option can now use a Hash/Base64 as the player skin for the player heads. This works with URLs as well.
- QuadCrate would never take the player's key.
- This should fix the support for BetterDrops as I thought it was an NBT tag but found out its a metadata on the dropped item's entity. This is once again untested but should work.
Page 1 of 10