Crazy Enchantments v1.8 Dev Build v9
A enchantment plugin that adds 80+ enchantments and cool features to your server.
If the download button doesn't work the first time try it again and if that doesn't work check out the GitHub page here.
!! Update Warning !!Due to the nature of the build, it is NOT recommended for full production servers as it may contain many bugs and or game-breaking errors. Please consider this before choosing to update.
This update is a development build aka dev build.
- MassiveStats due to its shutdown.
- bStats to replace MassiveStats.
Hello everyone, sorry for not having any updates for almost a year but I have been so busy irl and trying to work on the CE v1.8 update is taking longer then I hopped. I have been hard at work on the CE v1.8 update as I do have 3 Dev Builds on the GitHub for 1.13.2 servers.
This is a small update to help fix a duplication bug in anvils.
- Using a black scroll on the result item in an anvil would create a CE book without taking the enchantment from the original...
- A blank line from Crazy Enchantments would appear randomly in Console due to old MCUpdate class.
- Telepathy enchantment would not give the user's cocoa beans when breaking a cocoa bean plant.
- Telepathy would sometimes give broken texture blocks for slabs and leaves.
- Telepath + Silk Touch would sometimes give duplicate blocks for Sea Lanterns.
- Vanilla enchantments are hidden in Gkit items.
- Small Spelling error for the FeedMe description.
- GKitz was hiding vanilla enchantments when custom enchantments were added to the item. This affected 1.10 down.
- /ce add now supports the real name of the enchantment instead of only the custom name.
- Some code clean up to make it look nicer.
- 1.7 servers would get an error from ItemFlags since 1.7 does not have ItemFlags.
- BlackSmith not giving 1.11+ servers glowing books when combining books.
- Left clicking an enchantment book would show the enchantment description. This should have been right click only.
- Some servers kept getting errors about the Unbreaking option because I was using a Spigot only method which seemed to break even on different Spigot versions. I switched to NBT tags to stop these...
- Older Spigot/PaperSpigot servers would get an error when loading the plugin.
Page 1 of 13