This plugin allows you to send command to other server without bungee. It using MySQL database.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
1) Upload the plugin to all servers, that will be connected to network
2) Setup MySQL config at all servers to same database
3) Setup the server name at row "server" in config.yml
4) Restart the servers
5) Use command /cscmd <server> <command> to send the command to the server. (Like "/cscmd Survival eco give MineDragonCZ_ 1000")
How it works?
After configuration, the plugin will check every 5 seconds mysql database if contains row that contains server that is configurate in config.yml
If the plugin find any row that contains that server, the plugin will execute the command in column command in MySQL.
- It´s easy to setup
- The plugin don´t lag the server.
- Plugin can be connected to Skript plugin. (because its on spigot API)
If you have any question or problem, contact me bellow.
prefix: '&6&lServer &8&l>> &f'
error_message: An internal error has ocured!
command_is_not_complete_message: Error! Command is not complete! Use /cscmd help
succes_mess: Command successfully send!
db_password: secret password
perm_mess: You are not allowed to do this!
help_mess: Usage: /cscmd <server> <command>
/cscmd <server> <command> - send command to specific server (type the <command> without "/")