CrossPermissionsBukkit is a bukkit permissions plugin, based on a redis storage backend.
It's a bukkit side implementation of the CrossPermissionsAPI, an API you can find on Github here : https://github.com/BridgeAPIs/CrossPermissionsAPI
Please note that you don't need this implementation if you are using BukkitBridge.
Bungee side implementation : https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/crosspermissionsbungee.8989/
This plugin provides the following features :
Why CrossPermissions ?
- Different groups of users
- Chat formatting (with prefix/suffix...)
- Tablist tags
- Managing commands
CrossPermissions is available on both Bukkit and BungeeCord servers. It means you can use the same permissions backend for your whole network.
Be carefull though, I didn't implement the ("*") permission, which means you'll have to set-up all permissions manually. It might be done in the future.
How to use ?
You'll need a redis server to run this plugin. Configure your redis access in the config.yml file
The commands are the following :
Type /<users|groups> help for help.
- /users : manage users groups and permissions
- /groups : manage groups and permissions
- /refresh : to refresh permissions cache
To calculate inheritance, we use a number called "rank ladder". The default group rank ladder is "1000". The higher possible rank ladder is "1".
Known bugs :
When removing a group, all members of this group will not be able to connect (null pointer exception). Please insure that a group is empty before deleting it.
- permissions.bukkit.<command (groups/users)>.<subcommand> : execute a given command
- permissions.bukkit.<command (groups/users)>.<subcommand>.<argument> : pass a given argument to a command (useful for setgroup command, for example : you can allow some groups to promote users to some others groups)
- permissions.bukkit.<groups/users>.<subcommand>.* : run command with all arguments
- permissions.bukkit.<groups/users>.* : run all subcommands
- permissions.bukkit.* : run all commands
- permissions.* : run all command, including bungeerefresh if you use the bungeeside plugin
Github repo : https://github.com/BridgeAPIs/CrossPermissionsBukkit
CI server : https://bridge.gnomino.eu/job/CrossPermissionsBukkit/