Further development of the plugin
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
As the original creator of the plugin, danablend has retired from the project, and barpec12 has now taken over the plugin development. You can expect many updates to come.
CS:MC is a gamemode that changes everything about Minecraft, adding the classic "Defuse" Counter Strike gamemode, where Terrorists gotta plant the bomb while Counter Terrorists should protect bomb sites, and defuse the bomb if it would be planted. More gamemodes are planned out for the future.
CS:MC needs the following things to run properly. Things with an underline are "MUST-HAVE"'s for the plugin to even start.
- Quality Armory - strongly advised, but not required
- A map to play the game on
- Config and positions set up (More about that under the "Setting up" section)
Before you can start playing the game, there are some things that needs to be clear and set up. That includes the following things:
Here is a video for setting up:
- Set up a lobby location (VIA In-game commands)
- Set up spawn points for both teams (VIA In-game commands)
- Place bedrock on the bomb-spots (Bombs are set to be placed on bedrock, you can ONLY place bombs on bedrock, this will be configurable in a later update).
- Optionally mess around with the configuration to fit your needs.
Here is the default config in case you mess up:
# Counter Strike - CS:GO #
# Made by Danablend and barpec12 #
# Whether the plugin will start games or not.
# Whether the plugin should send debug messages to console or not.
# The minimum amount of players needed to start a game.
# The maximum amount of players allowed into a game.
# The amount of rounds team should won to win the whole game.
# The amount of maximum rounds in a single game.
# The money that each player will get when the first round starts.
# The money that each player on the winning team will get after a victory.
# The money that each player on the losing team will get after a loss.
# The block material you can plant the bomb on.
# The amount of seconds it should take for the bomb to explode.
# The amount of seconds players have, to buy items from the shop in start of each round.
# The amount of seconds every round will take (Counter Terrorists win if this timer runs out, and the bomb stops the timer if planted).
# If true, this will allow team mates to shoot each other with their weapons.
# If true, this will shake the screen whenever a player shoots.
# Configuration for weapons:
# Damage is how many half-hearts each shot will do (So setting it to 2, will make it do 1 full heart of damage).
# Cost is how much money the weapon will cost to be purchased.
# Ammunition is how many bullets a weapon can shoot before having to reload.
# Reloadspeed is the time it takes to reload the weapon. (So for example 2.5 would be 2s and 500ms reload time)
display-name: '&e&lAK-47 Rifle'
display-name: '&e&lGalil-AR Rifle'
display-name: '&e&lGlock-18 Pistol'
display-name: '&e&lM4A1s Rifle'
display-name: '&e&lFamas Rifle'
display-name: '&e&lUSP-S Pistol'
display-name: '&e&lDeagle Pistol'
display-name: '&e&lSG 553'
Commands and Permissions:
- /counterstrike (or /cs) - Main command for plugin. Permission: counterstrike.admin
This feature is far from done, but I have taken some textures from the internet and added them to the Sphax PureBDCraft 128x128 texturepack, so that it actually looks like guns. In the future (I don't know when) there will be a proper texturepack for this plugin. If you wish to contribute by creating textures for items in the plugin, please feel free to do so and PM me here on spigot. Click here for the texturepack.
- Multiple map support (Where players would vote for the map to play on).
- Fully fledged texture/resource pack - I'm not sure when this will be done, as I will need someone else to make this for me.
- More items (Grenades, Pistols, Snipers, Kevlar Vest and Helmet)
- Recoil when firing with guns (Shake screen when shooting).
- More gamemodes (Including Deathmatch, Hostages, etc..)
- More configurable stuff, gun stats are already set up for it, but something like minimum players added to the maximum players would be nice, so its not an exact amount of people needed for every game. Commands for changing stuff would be pretty nice too.
- An API for other developers to tweak the plugin.
- Much more, but PLEASE suggest things that I can change, do better or add into the game so it makes for a better experience to play!
CS:MC [BETA] 1.13-1.15.2 0.5b
CS:MC changes the whole aspect of Minecraft, with rounds and bombs, guns like in CS:GO!