- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.13This project is no longer being maintained
CT-Core is a library that is required for all of my plugins to run. If you don't install this, some of your installed plugins will most likely not work at all.
This plugin does nothing on its own! So it is useless if you don't run a plugin which requires this library.
- Tons of util classes
- Powerful Inventory API
- WIP - Persistent block API
- Annotation-based command framework
- Powerful chat canvas API to display multi-paged chat pages, additionally with clickable
- Prefix/Suffix API via packets
- Per-Player async scoreboards
- LanguageAPI to translate ItemStacks/EntityTypes/Enchantments to a readable String from a configured language file (a language file that is also used by the client)
- Simple Redis based server<-> server communication via JSON messages inside a bungee cord network
- BungeeCord compatibility
- Some useful libs shaded like HikariCP, Apache Commons, Parsiii and more to make some features compatible on a BungeeCord Server
- ItemBuilder to create Itemstacks easy & fast
- and more...
If you're a developer:
Before you ask, no, there is no source code or wiki or JavaDocs available because I'm too lazy to document all the things since its intended for my public & private plugins/requests only.
If you decide to use it, I'm not going to give any advanced support or explanations/tutorials on how to use it.
Plugins depending on it: