CT-Core is a library which is required for all of my plugins to run. If you don't install this, some of your installed plugins will most likely not work at all.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
The current version is for spigot 1.13.1 (No backward compatibility)
This plugin does nothing on its own! So it is useless if you don't run a plugin which requires this library.
- A lot of util classes
- Inventory GUI
- a simple annotation based command framework
- Prefix/Suffix API via packets
- LanguageAPI to translate ItemStacks/EntityTypes/Enchantments to a readable String from a configured language file (a language file that is also used by the client)
- Simple redis based server<-> server communication via json messages inside a bungeecord network
- BungeeCord compatibility
- Some useful libs shaded like HikariCP, Apache Commons, Parsiii and more to make some features comaptible on a BungeeCord Server
- ItemBuilder to create Itemstacks easy & fast
- and more...
If you're a developer:
Before you ask, no, there is no source code or wiki or JavaDocs available because I'm too lazy to document all the things since its intended for my public & private plugins/requests only.
If you decide to use it, I'm not going to give any advanced support or explanations/tutorials on how to use it.
Plugins depending on it: