As reported, the buttons for paged inventories were not translatable. This issue is now fixed. The current page, next page, and back button can now be translated in the CT-Core/config.yml
Required library for my plugins
hou19960228 likes this.
fixed spelling mistakes in some error messages.
- Some improvements to the command framework API.
- Improved the inventory API(All plugins that used the inventory API need to update to non-deprecated methods!)
- Some of the command/error/feedback formattings can now be customized in the config.yml (requires a restart afterwards)
Fixed a IllegalArgumentException when multiple commands register the same permssion node during plugin startup.
Implemented the SpiGet update notification.
Operators and players with the permission ct.update.notice will now be informed about updates when they join the server.
It does not automatically download them!
To reduce update checking requests, this plugin will just perform a check during the server start, never during the runtime like many other plugins. This will never impact the server performance.
Implemented new UtilClasses which are required for RegionGUI
There was a issue that stopped the worldguard teleport related flags such as enderpearl from working.
- Fixed registering multiple commands with the same permission node
This is a Bugfix update that fixes the broken Inventory Menus from the last major update.
It is advised to update to this version as soon as possible!
This update changes the packages! All plugins that depend on this API must be updated to work.
- Implemented Devin Commandframework
- Implemented WorldGuard Region Events
- Fixed & optimized some utillity classes
Page 1 of 2