- Fixed formatting class not being initialized properly, resulting in null outputs
- Implemented ChatStringInput util class to get easily the chat input of a player
- Fixed custom plugin configuration not being loaded properly
Required library for my plugins
Tyrelis likes this.
The last updated caused some issues on servers below 1.12 when trying to access the ItemBuilder class. This fixes the issue.
- Better language support, many internal strings can now be changed in the configuration of CT-Core.
- Implemented a particle library
- Many changes to the inventory menu API
- The internal structure of the plugin has changed. Older plugins depending on this API might throw errors, inform the author to update their plugins.
As reported, the buttons for paged inventories were not translatable. This issue is now fixed. The current page, next page, and back button can now be translated in the CT-Core/config.yml
fixed spelling mistakes in some error messages.
- Some improvements to the command framework API.
- Improved the inventory API(All plugins that used the inventory API need to update to non-deprecated methods!)
- Some of the command/error/feedback formattings can now be customized in the config.yml (requires a restart afterwards)
Fixed a IllegalArgumentException when multiple commands register the same permssion node during plugin startup.
Implemented the SpiGet update notification.
Operators and players with the permission ct.update.notice will now be informed about updates when they join the server.
It does not automatically download them!
To reduce update checking requests, this plugin will just perform a check during the server start, never during the runtime like many other plugins. This will never impact the server performance.
Implemented new UtilClasses which are required for RegionGUI
There was a issue that stopped the worldguard teleport related flags such as enderpearl from working.
Page 1 of 2